tired
Posted on: Thursday, 5 November 2009
Posted at: 22:46
Posted at: 22:46
I'm tired, so so tired.
I have been having tuition these three days and I go out in the morning and come home at 10pm +. Tuesday, school as usual, had Bio SPA, Chinese in the afternoon, did Chinese homework then took the train straight to tuition @ Bugis. & I was 20 minutes early -.- so I hung outside, stood there and stare into space lol. Sounds so much like HY! Yesterday, school per normal, Chinese again, waited for Yi Ren and co, kopitiam @ 201 for lunch. We laughed like nonsense pls! Thinking back, I'm kinda laughing at it. Haha. Couldn't stay long, left for tuition, again. Went straight to Suntec after tuition, went for briefing for Sunday! Haha, I think it's gonna be so fun & awesome & blessed! :) Ended @ like, 10pm plus.
Today, it rained + Bio lab used by some other class = doing practical worksheets in class! The Bio lab is always not available for us lor. :( Anyways, before class started Mdm Ashikin was asking about some Crumpler stuff then Abbas happily told her to ask me since I was carrying one.. And then she asked me to go up to the front with my bag and she started 'exploring' my bag, hahaha, & then she was like so excited over it then she asked, so do you like yours with the pockets or mine with the zipper? And I'm like, uh, mine? Haha. Then she went -,- . hahaha.
Okay, it was only 1 hour through the lesson and I felt like sleeping already. I've been having really late nights these few days! I NEED FACIAL WAHAHA. Yeah, and then the sex talk. Soooo funny cause Yonghao and Basil went to do the skit lol. Math, Chinese, lunch with HY Joel JH @ Kopitiam, then went back for consultation with MissChua. & omg after that, the exam paper didn't seem so difficult!! -.- like, I was wlao-ing all the way, heh. Rushed for tuition, but ended up being early again. To Suntec after tuition again cause parents had to go meet some guy from this vacation thingy & I sat in some room doing my work lol.
I'm so sleeeeepy now. Thank God there's no tuition tomorrow.:) 4 hours of Science tomorrow!
I have been having tuition these three days and I go out in the morning and come home at 10pm +. Tuesday, school as usual, had Bio SPA, Chinese in the afternoon, did Chinese homework then took the train straight to tuition @ Bugis. & I was 20 minutes early -.- so I hung outside, stood there and stare into space lol. Sounds so much like HY! Yesterday, school per normal, Chinese again, waited for Yi Ren and co, kopitiam @ 201 for lunch. We laughed like nonsense pls! Thinking back, I'm kinda laughing at it. Haha. Couldn't stay long, left for tuition, again. Went straight to Suntec after tuition, went for briefing for Sunday! Haha, I think it's gonna be so fun & awesome & blessed! :) Ended @ like, 10pm plus.
Today, it rained + Bio lab used by some other class = doing practical worksheets in class! The Bio lab is always not available for us lor. :( Anyways, before class started Mdm Ashikin was asking about some Crumpler stuff then Abbas happily told her to ask me since I was carrying one.. And then she asked me to go up to the front with my bag and she started 'exploring' my bag, hahaha, & then she was like so excited over it then she asked, so do you like yours with the pockets or mine with the zipper? And I'm like, uh, mine? Haha. Then she went -,- . hahaha.
Okay, it was only 1 hour through the lesson and I felt like sleeping already. I've been having really late nights these few days! I NEED FACIAL WAHAHA. Yeah, and then the sex talk. Soooo funny cause Yonghao and Basil went to do the skit lol. Math, Chinese, lunch with HY Joel JH @ Kopitiam, then went back for consultation with MissChua. & omg after that, the exam paper didn't seem so difficult!! -.- like, I was wlao-ing all the way, heh. Rushed for tuition, but ended up being early again. To Suntec after tuition again cause parents had to go meet some guy from this vacation thingy & I sat in some room doing my work lol.
I'm so sleeeeepy now. Thank God there's no tuition tomorrow.:) 4 hours of Science tomorrow!