Oohyeah
Posted on: Sunday, 8 November 2009
Posted at: 22:16
Posted at: 22:16
WHOO I LOVE JESUS HEHEHE!:) The past two days have been tiring but enjoyable! Okay maybe just for today -.- :D
Saturday: Didn't have cca oohyeah so went past paragon to get some stuff then went to Suntec, again. & went to the vacation office thingy, again. Hahah but the people super nice! They keep giving me things to eat. :p mhm, bakerzin for lunch, sat in for like, 3/4hours! Doing math there, hehe. Went to Eastpoint, then home for dinner.
& today! Supposed to meet everyone @ 9:30am & Amanda called me at 9am and I asked me to leave cause she didn't have enough stuff to reserve seats. -.- haha but anyway I was just on time but everyone was there already. Service was awesome, totally. Today's p&w was so, Idk how to say, powerful? Haha. Nevermind if no one understands as long as I understand ^^
Halfway through the service, I turned my head & saw Miss Low and ... standing at the side lol. No more seats. :S After service left to hall 7, and we were soooo early. (blablabla) Registered, went in for briefing. OH CHAR IMY HAHA =) (do not go and sleep after I tell you I replied-.-) :)
Set up, then kids started to come in. P&W with them! Haha mkids were so adorable omg & the most enthu! (blablabla) & I was doing the bedroom slipper relay for jkidz, and it was tiring man I'm serious. Haha. (blablabla) Packed up! Eh, alot of stuff lah. Don't have to type every single detail.:) Anyways had so much fun wahaha.
Trained with Amanda and Wanru & dinner @ cc with family. Saw Marcus & Hoeyin! Lmao they came out of the dojo w/o bringing my cert. -.- heh. Home, tv, math, tv, computer. I'm sooo, exhausted! In a good way. :) which is, not the tuition kinda way. Haha.
Our God is an awesome God.
Saturday: Didn't have cca oohyeah so went past paragon to get some stuff then went to Suntec, again. & went to the vacation office thingy, again. Hahah but the people super nice! They keep giving me things to eat. :p mhm, bakerzin for lunch, sat in for like, 3/4hours! Doing math there, hehe. Went to Eastpoint, then home for dinner.
& today! Supposed to meet everyone @ 9:30am & Amanda called me at 9am and I asked me to leave cause she didn't have enough stuff to reserve seats. -.- haha but anyway I was just on time but everyone was there already. Service was awesome, totally. Today's p&w was so, Idk how to say, powerful? Haha. Nevermind if no one understands as long as I understand ^^
Halfway through the service, I turned my head & saw Miss Low and ... standing at the side lol. No more seats. :S After service left to hall 7, and we were soooo early. (blablabla) Registered, went in for briefing. OH CHAR IMY HAHA =) (do not go and sleep after I tell you I replied-.-) :)
Set up, then kids started to come in. P&W with them! Haha mkids were so adorable omg & the most enthu! (blablabla) & I was doing the bedroom slipper relay for jkidz, and it was tiring man I'm serious. Haha. (blablabla) Packed up! Eh, alot of stuff lah. Don't have to type every single detail.:) Anyways had so much fun wahaha.
Trained with Amanda and Wanru & dinner @ cc with family. Saw Marcus & Hoeyin! Lmao they came out of the dojo w/o bringing my cert. -.- heh. Home, tv, math, tv, computer. I'm sooo, exhausted! In a good way. :) which is, not the tuition kinda way. Haha.
Our God is an awesome God.