Posted on: Monday, 2 November 2009
Posted at: 23:13
I'm beat, totally! Yesterday was tuition, then lunch @ tonyromas'(Y), church, then home. Did biology at night, and I recorded more than 10 times -.-! Super irritating pls, aha. Ella and I decided to hand it in on Tuesday so yeah, went to bed.

School in the morning, I was soooo sleepy. Had nyaa talk, followed by sex talk. Disgusting + funny + educational! Had recess, then 2 hours of Chem in the lab! =) haven't been to the lab for a real long time, as in in school. Yeah Chem spa was pretty fun yet boring! Liked it though. Went back home to collect stuff, lunch @ parkway with Liyi Belle Damien. Went to ica with grandparents, supposed to do the biometric thingy for my passport. It was totally packed -.- So we got a number and went inside to wait for a counter to serve us. & I fell asleep lah. & after which we realized why wasn't our number even near to any of those they were serving, cause mine was 6017 and they were like serving 63++ -.- & it turned out the woman gave us wrong number -.- & after that realized we couldn't do anything cause my parents were'nt there. -.- & we waited a friggin 2 hours for nothing. I was damn angry.

Yeahhhh anyways, came home. And I'm still doing Biology now.

It's killing me.