Posted on: Wednesday, 11 November 2009
Posted at: 14:26
Posted at: 14:26
Ah.
Had Chem on Monday, did titration, & I did it for like 5 times. -.- Biology in class, teacher didn't come, did SPA skill 3 homework. Lunch @ Mac with Huiyen Shuqi Joel, went back to school with Huiyen to buy books & find MissLee. & I think we really stm:D
Tuesday was kinda a holiday due to Olvl hmt Chinese. I had a rather, slack yet productive day. More of the slack side:D Got up @ 8am, breakfast+tv, finished up SS homework, tv+sleep, did Chem, bathe+eat+tv, went to school! Mr Yong didn't come so we just revised songs for open house.. Ended late, rushed to tuition. Was late but not that late. Started new chapter. Yeah that pretty sums up my day.
Biology first, today. & Monday seriously felt like yesterday. I mean, it feels like it was Monday yesterday. Yep, went through SPA skill 3 homework, then the next hour was just revising our work and making ammendments(?). Stayed there for recess, then 2 hours of amath. I totally wasted my time there. -.-
Neverminddd God shall give me wisdom and favour and everything is alright:D hahaaa love Himmmm & because he first so loved us.:D (Claire, your turn.) Okay Imma go sleep now, tuition later again. :( :)
& :( , * never reply.
Had Chem on Monday, did titration, & I did it for like 5 times. -.- Biology in class, teacher didn't come, did SPA skill 3 homework. Lunch @ Mac with Huiyen Shuqi Joel, went back to school with Huiyen to buy books & find MissLee. & I think we really stm:D
Tuesday was kinda a holiday due to Olvl hmt Chinese. I had a rather, slack yet productive day. More of the slack side:D Got up @ 8am, breakfast+tv, finished up SS homework, tv+sleep, did Chem, bathe+eat+tv, went to school! Mr Yong didn't come so we just revised songs for open house.. Ended late, rushed to tuition. Was late but not that late. Started new chapter. Yeah that pretty sums up my day.
Biology first, today. & Monday seriously felt like yesterday. I mean, it feels like it was Monday yesterday. Yep, went through SPA skill 3 homework, then the next hour was just revising our work and making ammendments(?). Stayed there for recess, then 2 hours of amath. I totally wasted my time there. -.-
Neverminddd God shall give me wisdom and favour and everything is alright:D hahaaa love Himmmm & because he first so loved us.:D (Claire, your turn.) Okay Imma go sleep now, tuition later again. :( :)
& :( , * never reply.