Posted on: Sunday, 25 October 2009
Posted at: 22:20
Posted at: 22:20
Yesterday was tiring, man. Yet fun. :)
Choir in the morning, talked alot with Val haha, as always.
Learnt like, the first few bars of Iddem-dem Malida. (Is it? Haha roughly remember.) Followed Charlene home cause she didn't bring her stuff, changed, cabbed down to Tanah Merah cause we're late. Met Amanda, train to Harbourfront. Reached & Charlene got scammed LOL. :S
Met Jeremy and WenXuan, lunch @ BK with everyone else. Okay basically Above. Lazy to list everyone.:) Went to buy water and stuff, then skytrain to Sentosa. Tram to Tanjong Beach. Actually there wasn't anything to do there except ball games, and stuff like that. Yeah, lol. Anyways, everyone started to go play excpet Amanda Charlene Jonathan Nicholas and I. But in the end we went to play anyway, while the guys went cycling. Couldn't actually play in the water cause we didn't bring extra * so we could only like stand till a certain depth but I got all wet in the end haha.
Carried on playing, went to wash up around 6pm or so. Took the tram and train back to Vivo, Terrence and Charlene left, rest dapao-ed from Food Republic (another scam one lolol) then ate @ the amphitheatre. Ate and talked till like, 9:30pm (Amanda and her John Senile) :D, off. Amanda was sleeping throughout the whole ride, lol. Alighted @ Tanah Merah with her and Jeremy. Then it's like, Tanah Merah has 2 sides right. So I went to the left with Amanda, called my parents. Then after awhile they called me back and said they reached, = I went out the wrong side. -.- Then Jeremy laugh. -.- Hahha.
Reached home, and I was tiredddd man. Slept and woke up @ 7:45am. -.- *Enjoyed dg's outing anyways.:) Went for Chinese tuition in the morning, I was late but I was third to reach, lollll. And 老师说我不够用功. :( Haha, must buck up already Alison Lohhhh. Then while doing compre we came across the phrase 一厢情愿. Wait is it even a phrase. Then my teacher gave some example about I love you but you don't love me, and I naturally thought of Elly LOL.
Church in the afternoon, love. Saw Charmaine, finally. Collected Baptism Cert after service, buy stuff at Subway. Haha saw Gideon then he laughed cause he didn't see my hair till now. -.- Anyways, went to buy stuff and home.
Results tomorrow!, man.
& GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE TAKING OLEVELS TOMORROW!
Choir in the morning, talked alot with Val haha, as always.
Learnt like, the first few bars of Iddem-dem Malida. (Is it? Haha roughly remember.) Followed Charlene home cause she didn't bring her stuff, changed, cabbed down to Tanah Merah cause we're late. Met Amanda, train to Harbourfront. Reached & Charlene got scammed LOL. :S
Met Jeremy and WenXuan, lunch @ BK with everyone else. Okay basically Above. Lazy to list everyone.:) Went to buy water and stuff, then skytrain to Sentosa. Tram to Tanjong Beach. Actually there wasn't anything to do there except ball games, and stuff like that. Yeah, lol. Anyways, everyone started to go play excpet Amanda Charlene Jonathan Nicholas and I. But in the end we went to play anyway, while the guys went cycling. Couldn't actually play in the water cause we didn't bring extra * so we could only like stand till a certain depth but I got all wet in the end haha.
Carried on playing, went to wash up around 6pm or so. Took the tram and train back to Vivo, Terrence and Charlene left, rest dapao-ed from Food Republic (another scam one lolol) then ate @ the amphitheatre. Ate and talked till like, 9:30pm (Amanda and her John Senile) :D, off. Amanda was sleeping throughout the whole ride, lol. Alighted @ Tanah Merah with her and Jeremy. Then it's like, Tanah Merah has 2 sides right. So I went to the left with Amanda, called my parents. Then after awhile they called me back and said they reached, = I went out the wrong side. -.- Then Jeremy laugh. -.- Hahha.
Reached home, and I was tiredddd man. Slept and woke up @ 7:45am. -.- *Enjoyed dg's outing anyways.:) Went for Chinese tuition in the morning, I was late but I was third to reach, lollll. And 老师说我不够用功. :( Haha, must buck up already Alison Lohhhh. Then while doing compre we came across the phrase 一厢情愿. Wait is it even a phrase. Then my teacher gave some example about I love you but you don't love me, and I naturally thought of Elly LOL.
Church in the afternoon, love. Saw Charmaine, finally. Collected Baptism Cert after service, buy stuff at Subway. Haha saw Gideon then he laughed cause he didn't see my hair till now. -.- Anyways, went to buy stuff and home.
Results tomorrow!, man.
& GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE TAKING OLEVELS TOMORROW!