Posted on: Wednesday, 21 October 2009
Posted at: 21:37
Posted at: 21:37
The worst day of school, man.
Okay I think tomorrow' gonna be worst! -.-
The only sort of entertaining thing was the guitar performance.
Yeah school ended at 12pm, lunch @ Tmall with Alvin Joel JianJun Huiyen Shanxuan Ivan and somehow Eugene.
Went to JJ's house after lunch, excluding Eugene and Ivan.
Played basketballll haha finally got to play like mad.
Seriously, mad. Hahaha.
Played for quite a while, I was wet man, wet.
Went up to his house to play mahjong! Wahaha, fun.
Something happened O: then they went back to school for training, then went home.
Tired ttm! Bathed, slept. ( I almost typed swam omg haha.)
*Intrude: OLYMPIC IS SOOOOO FRIGGING CUTE OMG!! HAHAHA.
Haha anyway! Yeah lor. That's about it.
I think I'm gonna go to school tomorrow boohoo cause everybody pangseh me. :(
Why am I soooo affected by you? Ask God.
What can I do about it then. Seek God.
Man I get so crazy when I see you but the level of it goes a 75% decrease when you don't reply. :( Rah.
Okay I think tomorrow' gonna be worst! -.-
The only sort of entertaining thing was the guitar performance.
Yeah school ended at 12pm, lunch @ Tmall with Alvin Joel JianJun Huiyen Shanxuan Ivan and somehow Eugene.
Went to JJ's house after lunch, excluding Eugene and Ivan.
Played basketballll haha finally got to play like mad.
Seriously, mad. Hahaha.
Played for quite a while, I was wet man, wet.
Went up to his house to play mahjong! Wahaha, fun.
Something happened O: then they went back to school for training, then went home.
Tired ttm! Bathed, slept. ( I almost typed swam omg haha.)
*Intrude: OLYMPIC IS SOOOOO FRIGGING CUTE OMG!! HAHAHA.
Haha anyway! Yeah lor. That's about it.
I think I'm gonna go to school tomorrow boohoo cause everybody pangseh me. :(
Why am I soooo affected by you? Ask God.
What can I do about it then. Seek God.
Man I get so crazy when I see you but the level of it goes a 75% decrease when you don't reply. :( Rah.