Posted on: Thursday, 15 October 2009
Posted at: 22:20
Posted at: 22:20
WHOOHOO I'M FREEEEEEE. :D
Heh!
Let me try and recall what happened the past two weeks.:)
Uh, I've been staying back almost everyday to study except for one day LOL.
First few days with Alvin Bryan Jingwen then Joel and Shuqi.
Papers!
Emath P1 - Actually Idk leh everyone said it was sooo easy but doesn't seem sooo easy to me at all my gosh.
SS - Memory.
English - Omg English was actually quite tough leh. I couldn't figure out the format for letter writing and I changed it 3 times -.- In the end I only managed to copy the first page then I called MissLow and she thought I wanted another piece of paper, in like 1 minute lol.
Chinese - Eh, Idk. Paper 1 was okay but paper 2 quite, difficult.
Chemistry!! - Rah! No comments. Lol.
History - Omg memorized until I almost went crazy (!!) I still can remember it now. -.- Lol, but I didn't manage to finish the paper :( I chionged source base like siao.
Amath - Didn't finish again. :(
BIO - Ah, it wasn't THAT hard as MissLee & MdmAshikin said it would be but I missed out one friggin page and left me with 6 minutes to do it -.-
Emath P2 - Hard like don't know what lah. Some more the paper -/80!
Geography (LAST PAPER YAY) - I had to do 1 and 4 cause I totally didn't study vegetation + weather & climate :p Then Q1 was about earthquakes and volcanoes then suddenly lorms came out drought management -.-! I remebered one then the other two anyhow make up LOL. But I didn't finish it either -.-
And I'm so nice I helped MrsRaja collect stuff today lol!
Shuqi & I have been going for consultation like, Idk lol.
And my gosh yesterday even MissLow said I cannot visualize (!!). Which makes that 3 teachers!!!
So she had to do practical for me haha! Heh.
Then Joel & I went to find MrNeo to ask stuff, then ask until 2hours and we didn't even realize.
Btw I really think there's a mosquito nest under thebenches @ the staff room LOL -.-
And then, yeah.. Omg damn funny Bryan started banging the glass till damn loud cause he was don't know trying to do what to MissLee then some other teacher came out lol!
Ate in school, then left school at like 7pm +!
It's been so long since I left school that late, reached home at 8pm.
Studied all the way, woke up at 6. :(
Super sleepy, supposed to meet them in school at 6:30am but in the end everyone met at 7am lol.
Yeahhh damn happy exams overrrr alreadyyyy. :D
EAP! Rah.
After school I got kidnapped by BELLEANNE LIM omg to go Siglap LOL.
She was like hugging and pulling me all the way at the busstop!
So, go lor. Hahaha.
Bus with Eric Liyi Belle Fesa Ivan Zhouhao Damien.
Ate @ Mac, laughed like crazyyyy I swear.
I teared man lol!
Then, on the way to the bus stop we saw the Canadian teacher!!! Cool haha.
Went to Belle's house, then went to take ic photo, again!
I took 3. -.- and I only like the first one but confirm get rejected cause my fringe is super long AND I HAD TO CUT MY OWN HAIR.
Lol yeah.
Ic registration tomorrow!!
Supposed to be marking day -.-
Ah, I'm so sleepy, BYE.:D
Heh!
Let me try and recall what happened the past two weeks.:)
Uh, I've been staying back almost everyday to study except for one day LOL.
First few days with Alvin Bryan Jingwen then Joel and Shuqi.
Papers!
Emath P1 - Actually Idk leh everyone said it was sooo easy but doesn't seem sooo easy to me at all my gosh.
SS - Memory.
English - Omg English was actually quite tough leh. I couldn't figure out the format for letter writing and I changed it 3 times -.- In the end I only managed to copy the first page then I called MissLow and she thought I wanted another piece of paper, in like 1 minute lol.
Chinese - Eh, Idk. Paper 1 was okay but paper 2 quite, difficult.
Chemistry!! - Rah! No comments. Lol.
History - Omg memorized until I almost went crazy (!!) I still can remember it now. -.- Lol, but I didn't manage to finish the paper :( I chionged source base like siao.
Amath - Didn't finish again. :(
BIO - Ah, it wasn't THAT hard as MissLee & MdmAshikin said it would be but I missed out one friggin page and left me with 6 minutes to do it -.-
Emath P2 - Hard like don't know what lah. Some more the paper -/80!
Geography (LAST PAPER YAY) - I had to do 1 and 4 cause I totally didn't study vegetation + weather & climate :p Then Q1 was about earthquakes and volcanoes then suddenly lorms came out drought management -.-! I remebered one then the other two anyhow make up LOL. But I didn't finish it either -.-
And I'm so nice I helped MrsRaja collect stuff today lol!
Shuqi & I have been going for consultation like, Idk lol.
And my gosh yesterday even MissLow said I cannot visualize (!!). Which makes that 3 teachers!!!
So she had to do practical for me haha! Heh.
Then Joel & I went to find MrNeo to ask stuff, then ask until 2hours and we didn't even realize.
Btw I really think there's a mosquito nest under thebenches @ the staff room LOL -.-
And then, yeah.. Omg damn funny Bryan started banging the glass till damn loud cause he was don't know trying to do what to MissLee then some other teacher came out lol!
Ate in school, then left school at like 7pm +!
It's been so long since I left school that late, reached home at 8pm.
Studied all the way, woke up at 6. :(
Super sleepy, supposed to meet them in school at 6:30am but in the end everyone met at 7am lol.
Yeahhh damn happy exams overrrr alreadyyyy. :D
EAP! Rah.
After school I got kidnapped by BELLEANNE LIM omg to go Siglap LOL.
She was like hugging and pulling me all the way at the busstop!
So, go lor. Hahaha.
Bus with Eric Liyi Belle Fesa Ivan Zhouhao Damien.
Ate @ Mac, laughed like crazyyyy I swear.
I teared man lol!
Then, on the way to the bus stop we saw the Canadian teacher!!! Cool haha.
Went to Belle's house, then went to take ic photo, again!
I took 3. -.- and I only like the first one but confirm get rejected cause my fringe is super long AND I HAD TO CUT MY OWN HAIR.
Lol yeah.
Ic registration tomorrow!!
Supposed to be marking day -.-
Ah, I'm so sleepy, BYE.:D