Posted on: Friday, 16 October 2009
Posted at: 20:24
Posted at: 20:24
School @ the same time cause MissLow said we had to do pledge taking and the singing of the National Anthem, in the end just sat in the hall talk talk talk then finally the people came -.- then had to queue and we were like at the back of the queue (!?@??#&^&8) which is like Huiyen Shanxuan Alvin JianJun Abbas Murtaza Joel and I.
So.. we started playing games! Lol. Alvin did forfeit, but video with Huiyen! So yeah.
And then, it was finally our turn, which was at like, 10am already. -.-
We waited two hours lah!
Haha and to avoid getting scolded or something I didn't give my long hair photo heh:)
The thumb print thing is coooool. Lol.
Met Jingwen and Bryan, Tampines Mall.
Wanted to eat @ Seoul Garden initially, so we went to the Open Plaza to wait for it to open.
Played like crazy my gosh my organs almost flew out lollll.
But most of the time I was laughing at Huiyen screaming like crazy lol!
Decided to eat Pastamania in the end anyway.
It was so friggin funny man, :)
Nothing to do, so went to JianJun's house!
Played bball, then they joined other people so we went up to his house.
Played monopoly LOL but I was mostly on Bryan's PSP.:)
Then, we decided to play mahjong! And we played it on the floor cause his mahjong table is lost lol! Actually Idk how to play lor, so team with Bryan. Then Alvin is 教几百遍也是教不会:)
Chinese too chim for him, hahaha.
Then Jingwen accidentally sat on the tv control & turned it on, so we started watching the 意难忘, I think.
Then,
The Tv: *door bell ring.
Alvin: Eh JianJun! Your door got somebody.
Everyone: Laugh like mad. LOL!
My gosh lah. Then slacked like mad then went to the playground hahaha then played like mad but both my feet has blisters so very hard to run properly :(
And I scared JianJun again lol!
Rah. 38 with Huiyen, then home.
Yesterday and today was so much fun ehhhehe.:)
Love yesterday man whoooooohooo, A.:)
Yeah k Monday no school yay and cousin's wedding tomorrow!
So.. we started playing games! Lol. Alvin did forfeit, but video with Huiyen! So yeah.
And then, it was finally our turn, which was at like, 10am already. -.-
We waited two hours lah!
Haha and to avoid getting scolded or something I didn't give my long hair photo heh:)
The thumb print thing is coooool. Lol.
Met Jingwen and Bryan, Tampines Mall.
Wanted to eat @ Seoul Garden initially, so we went to the Open Plaza to wait for it to open.
Played like crazy my gosh my organs almost flew out lollll.
But most of the time I was laughing at Huiyen screaming like crazy lol!
Decided to eat Pastamania in the end anyway.
It was so friggin funny man, :)
Nothing to do, so went to JianJun's house!
Played bball, then they joined other people so we went up to his house.
Played monopoly LOL but I was mostly on Bryan's PSP.:)
Then, we decided to play mahjong! And we played it on the floor cause his mahjong table is lost lol! Actually Idk how to play lor, so team with Bryan. Then Alvin is 教几百遍也是教不会:)
Chinese too chim for him, hahaha.
Then Jingwen accidentally sat on the tv control & turned it on, so we started watching the 意难忘, I think.
Then,
The Tv: *door bell ring.
Alvin: Eh JianJun! Your door got somebody.
Everyone: Laugh like mad. LOL!
My gosh lah. Then slacked like mad then went to the playground hahaha then played like mad but both my feet has blisters so very hard to run properly :(
And I scared JianJun again lol!
Rah. 38 with Huiyen, then home.
Yesterday and today was so much fun ehhhehe.:)
Love yesterday man whoooooohooo, A.:)
Yeah k Monday no school yay and cousin's wedding tomorrow!