Posted on: Saturday, 31 October 2009
Posted at: 21:28
Posted at: 21:28
Man, I finally have a whole day of just fun + using all my energy after a longlong time. Oh, I 'blogged' on the trip to Shan Xuan's house a few days ago @ my wordpress, which is totally new.. But I won't be totally switching there cause I know I'm gonna miss this blog since I cannot transfer my archives over :( So just FYI, it's right here. So if you don't see any updates here I'm probably over there. :)
Well so, as I was saying.. Yesterday was total funnnn. School : We had, Emath, which was relief(ed) by the PE teacher who likes to draw turtles haha, & he started the topic on mensuration. I think I prefer him to Mr Neo in terms of teaching. O: English, did error analysis & Mrs Wong went through my composition with me, then Abbas and I left class 10-15minutes earlier lol cause we were supposed to go help Miss Low carry stuff from her office, went to the library before going. Talked with Stef, then carried stuff and back to class. Did Admin stuff, followed Miss Low back to her office to get stuff and, talk. Yesss. Had clean up, and our class did it within like 20minutes, checked and got dismissed.
Lunch with Shuqi Huiyen Joel Shanxuan @ Mac. Went to shop&save, then back to school. Waited, and off to the Science Centre! On the way there, the bus was super noisy but, the noise was only coming from R5. -.- hahaha! I think we're like the most enthu and bonded class there lor. Reached, went to the lab! Everything was so cool. O: haha, seriously! We got to use so many things we don't get to use in school (except the sparks class students last year O:) and + I think we haven't done SPA in a very long time!
Lasted around 2 hours, then we got to explore on our own! Cooool, had so much fun. And then gathered, the bus came late. And then on the way back, the bus was super noisy too.. And, the noise, again, was solely from R5. LOL. Okay except Joel and ZhongKai. Totally man. Got caught in a jam cause it was like around 6pm+ where everyone gets off work, & we ended up reaching school at like, 7:10pm. Bus stop with Imen, and OMG SAW MISS TIA! I was like, screaming and jumping till I think everyone was looking :S Haha. But so! I haven't seen Miss Tia, or rather talk to her, for such a long time! Caught up with her a little, then she took a lift from Ya Qi, and they all ps me. :(
Rushed home like mad, changed & packed like mad, rushed to eastpoint like mad, cause we let Shahidah wait for so long. :( & it was raining super heavily! Got blisters at the back of my legs now, so painful. :( Met Shahidah and after a while we decided to take a cab cause 5 took so long to come, and 3 other different people went to stand in front of us to hail a cab -.-! 5 came, so we took a bus, and dte was like 100000years away lah!
Met Syaf, went to buy plasters, walked here and there to find a place to eat and by the time we settled, it was like, 9pm. -.- Haha, and omg we found out something.. :D food took so long to come, I was totally s t a r v i n g! Luahged so much, and we finished dinner at 10pm or so. O: Walked to Syaf's house, bus with Shahidah. And guess what, we missed the tpjc stop cause we thought the bus was gonna turn to school there but it went all the way straight! -.- so we alighted and walked all the way to the school bus stop, dad fetched. Yeah I was dead tired. But, 3R5 ♥!! =) *Photos up on facebook!
Had to wake up like it was a normal school day today. :( Soooo earlyyyy, I had to drag myself out of bed. Went to school, captain's ball for an hour, then had practice. I say practice was rather productive. :-) Ended on time today, which is so rare, played basketball with Dianna, fun like crap. :D And my finger still hurts from snatching the ball from her. :( wahaha, good game. Home, slept, lunch @ 4pm. Cleared Chinese tuition homework today! Whoohoo. I did a 408-word letter & a 466-word report, plus compre and all.:) Well that sums up my day!
Gotta rush Biology tomorrow, hope I do good!
& tagging people is totally tiring. O:
& sorry for the long wordy post. :)
& thank you so much Michelle for the bread! ♥you aha.
Well so, as I was saying.. Yesterday was total funnnn. School : We had, Emath, which was relief(ed) by the PE teacher who likes to draw turtles haha, & he started the topic on mensuration. I think I prefer him to Mr Neo in terms of teaching. O: English, did error analysis & Mrs Wong went through my composition with me, then Abbas and I left class 10-15minutes earlier lol cause we were supposed to go help Miss Low carry stuff from her office, went to the library before going. Talked with Stef, then carried stuff and back to class. Did Admin stuff, followed Miss Low back to her office to get stuff and, talk. Yesss. Had clean up, and our class did it within like 20minutes, checked and got dismissed.
Lunch with Shuqi Huiyen Joel Shanxuan @ Mac. Went to shop&save, then back to school. Waited, and off to the Science Centre! On the way there, the bus was super noisy but, the noise was only coming from R5. -.- hahaha! I think we're like the most enthu and bonded class there lor. Reached, went to the lab! Everything was so cool. O: haha, seriously! We got to use so many things we don't get to use in school (except the sparks class students last year O:) and + I think we haven't done SPA in a very long time!
Lasted around 2 hours, then we got to explore on our own! Cooool, had so much fun. And then gathered, the bus came late. And then on the way back, the bus was super noisy too.. And, the noise, again, was solely from R5. LOL. Okay except Joel and ZhongKai. Totally man. Got caught in a jam cause it was like around 6pm+ where everyone gets off work, & we ended up reaching school at like, 7:10pm. Bus stop with Imen, and OMG SAW MISS TIA! I was like, screaming and jumping till I think everyone was looking :S Haha. But so! I haven't seen Miss Tia, or rather talk to her, for such a long time! Caught up with her a little, then she took a lift from Ya Qi, and they all ps me. :(
Rushed home like mad, changed & packed like mad, rushed to eastpoint like mad, cause we let Shahidah wait for so long. :( & it was raining super heavily! Got blisters at the back of my legs now, so painful. :( Met Shahidah and after a while we decided to take a cab cause 5 took so long to come, and 3 other different people went to stand in front of us to hail a cab -.-! 5 came, so we took a bus, and dte was like 100000years away lah!
Met Syaf, went to buy plasters, walked here and there to find a place to eat and by the time we settled, it was like, 9pm. -.- Haha, and omg we found out something.. :D food took so long to come, I was totally s t a r v i n g! Luahged so much, and we finished dinner at 10pm or so. O: Walked to Syaf's house, bus with Shahidah. And guess what, we missed the tpjc stop cause we thought the bus was gonna turn to school there but it went all the way straight! -.- so we alighted and walked all the way to the school bus stop, dad fetched. Yeah I was dead tired. But, 3R5 ♥!! =) *Photos up on facebook!
Had to wake up like it was a normal school day today. :( Soooo earlyyyy, I had to drag myself out of bed. Went to school, captain's ball for an hour, then had practice. I say practice was rather productive. :-) Ended on time today, which is so rare, played basketball with Dianna, fun like crap. :D And my finger still hurts from snatching the ball from her. :( wahaha, good game. Home, slept, lunch @ 4pm. Cleared Chinese tuition homework today! Whoohoo. I did a 408-word letter & a 466-word report, plus compre and all.:) Well that sums up my day!
Gotta rush Biology tomorrow, hope I do good!
& tagging people is totally tiring. O:
& sorry for the long wordy post. :)
& thank you so much Michelle for the bread! ♥you aha.