Posted on: Tuesday, 27 October 2009
Posted at: 21:03
I will get over this.


Today hasn't really been good, either. It's time I realized what was the most most most most important. Which is, not grieving over my results, go through all my papers and mistakes, learn from there, carry on working hard and work towards my goals. Well during this period of time, I would really like to thank Huiyen, Elly, YiRen, TLY, and especially Miss Lee and Shuqi.

Miss Lee, for always being there for me, talking to me and encouraging me. Shuqi, always helping me see my results (haha), but trying to make me happier everyday in class. Huiyen, Shahidah & Elly, trying to make me feel better. Haha my 亲爱的. YiRen, all those encouraging words and I like his thoughts! Go read his blog. (YiRen do notttt laugh.) TLY, for honeystars. But talking to her is like talking to the wall. And coach. Most importantly, God is my strength, and like what YiRen said, trust Him, just trust Him.



If that was how you wanted it to be, I'm fine with it.