Him - Amazing.
Posted on: Sunday, 18 October 2009
Posted at: 20:59
Posted at: 20:59
Cousin's wedding yesterday!
And I'm gonna say, they're really an amazing couple, united by God. :)
Missed out on fun in the morning! Rah.
Reached there, then had to wait for them to come, so everyone watched transformers..
I watched until I was falling asleep LOL.
Then they finally came!
Then had the tea ceremony thingy. It's so.. Idk leh, touching? Hahhaa, like very 欣慰. :)
Then went to church! Whoohoooo so awesome man!:)
Lasted for around 2 hours, then lunch.
Sent aunt and cousin to Orchard, Mom to Suntec, waited, then home.
But I was sleeping in the car all the way hehheh. & reached home @ 4pm.
Sleptttt, then changed. And I was still having slight difficulty walking in the heels despite putting the thingy! Lol Idk what is that lah, the shoes are too big.
Reached so early, hanged around outside. Then everyone came, talked + photos.
Omg now I think I'm seriously very tall, perhaps for a girl lah. But when I go to school I still think I'm short leh. -.- lol, contradicting much.
Anyways back to the point, I'm like taller than everyone there lah! Then take pictures like, so weird.
Okay anyway, could finally go in at like, 8pm or something? Haha.
Sat with 3 other cousins and 4 other random people. That guy is so hilarious in a lame way.
And my cousin keeps desiao-ing my other cousin, laughed like mad all the way haha!
Omg, and there was sooo much food. It's like, we had, okay don't wanna say leh, like so :/
Haha. Woahhh then dinner ended at around 11pm:)
Yessss reached home and I dropped.
Whooyeah I love weddings.:) So sweet.
*Haha don't think I'm gonna post pictures here. :D
Might make it private on fb so if anyone wants to see ask me!
But waiting for other pcitures that're with my cousin. Yep.
Couldn't get up this morning!
Okay I mean like, I got up at 8:45am.
Tuition @ 9am. -.-
So I was 45 minutes late lol haha.
Tuition was alright, ah.
Went to Suntec, parents didn't go for church, and I waited alone for Amanda Esther Goh for 2hours 15 minutes. -.-
Queued, went in then reserved for her.
Charmaine was sitting behind me, and I was soooo wrong to have let her realized I was there LOL.
She messed my hair like crazy & squeezed my face like crazy but I still love her hehehe.:)
Assholes man, we haven't been together for long!:(
Yep and service was wonderful, really.
Amanda went crazy over Pastor Lawrence again LOL.
Yeahhh then home.
More than 5 hours, I'm so sad. :(
And I'm gonna say, they're really an amazing couple, united by God. :)
Missed out on fun in the morning! Rah.
Reached there, then had to wait for them to come, so everyone watched transformers..
I watched until I was falling asleep LOL.
Then they finally came!
Then had the tea ceremony thingy. It's so.. Idk leh, touching? Hahhaa, like very 欣慰. :)
Then went to church! Whoohoooo so awesome man!:)
Lasted for around 2 hours, then lunch.
Sent aunt and cousin to Orchard, Mom to Suntec, waited, then home.
But I was sleeping in the car all the way hehheh. & reached home @ 4pm.
Sleptttt, then changed. And I was still having slight difficulty walking in the heels despite putting the thingy! Lol Idk what is that lah, the shoes are too big.
Reached so early, hanged around outside. Then everyone came, talked + photos.
Omg now I think I'm seriously very tall, perhaps for a girl lah. But when I go to school I still think I'm short leh. -.- lol, contradicting much.
Anyways back to the point, I'm like taller than everyone there lah! Then take pictures like, so weird.
Okay anyway, could finally go in at like, 8pm or something? Haha.
Sat with 3 other cousins and 4 other random people. That guy is so hilarious in a lame way.
And my cousin keeps desiao-ing my other cousin, laughed like mad all the way haha!
Omg, and there was sooo much food. It's like, we had, okay don't wanna say leh, like so :/
Haha. Woahhh then dinner ended at around 11pm:)
Yessss reached home and I dropped.
Whooyeah I love weddings.:) So sweet.
*Haha don't think I'm gonna post pictures here. :D
Might make it private on fb so if anyone wants to see ask me!
But waiting for other pcitures that're with my cousin. Yep.
Couldn't get up this morning!
Okay I mean like, I got up at 8:45am.
Tuition @ 9am. -.-
So I was 45 minutes late lol haha.
Tuition was alright, ah.
Went to Suntec, parents didn't go for church, and I waited alone for Amanda Esther Goh for 2hours 15 minutes. -.-
Queued, went in then reserved for her.
Charmaine was sitting behind me, and I was soooo wrong to have let her realized I was there LOL.
She messed my hair like crazy & squeezed my face like crazy but I still love her hehehe.:)
Assholes man, we haven't been together for long!:(
Yep and service was wonderful, really.
Amanda went crazy over Pastor Lawrence again LOL.
Yeahhh then home.
More than 5 hours, I'm so sad. :(