Posted on: Friday, 23 October 2009
Posted at: 17:54
Haha hiiii.
School was boring yet fun, somehow.
There was grooming check this morning, and Alvin was down for a haircut wahaha. But it was actually pretty okay.
Talking to MissLee on the way down to class, and she's damn mean pls. -.- haha.

History - Miss Lavania - She said we did well for SS!, and exceptionally well for History! :D Whoooohoo! I still hope I can get A for my overall though, since I didn't complete my History paper. :/ Then it was pure slack.
Chinese - Mr Thong - Did corrections for composition. I'm still not happy with my results though. Melissa's compo didn't seem like it came from her, lol. There was still time and tanglaoshi started making up his own games but in the end didn't play it cause he thought it was too difficult. -.-
Biology - Mdm Ashikin - Class in computer lab! First time we have lessons in the computer lab~ Haha supposed to answer questions and send it to her but it was so near recess so she let us off and people started surfing the net. Surfed till class ended hahahaa. Like half the class was focusing more on the computer than her.
Chemistry - Mrs Raja - Got back question paper! I think I got 20plus butttt, I might've changed my answers on the oas, sooooo, yeah.

Waited for TLY and MsLee but she had promotion meeting which would've lasted for 3-4 hours -.- (yeah omg promotion meeting) so went for lunch with Liyi Belle Fesa Ivan Damien Bryan ZhouHao @ kopitiam.
Sat under HDB and talkkkktalkkkk, then Fesa Belle ZhouHao went for cca, rest went home.
I slept and got too lazy to go swimming again -.- hahaha. So I think the only time I'm gonna go is next week when they come swimming ahaha.

Yeah I was so bored in school today I started messaging random people hahaha okay not really random but yesssss. Charrr didn't reply me, tsk.
Then Liyi didn't reply me till the end of the day. -.-
So I ended up talking to Gideon and Nikolai hahaa.