Posted on: Tuesday, 1 September 2009
Posted at: 16:33
SUNDAY.
Nothing much, tuition in the morning! I was late, but I turned out to be the second one who reached. -.- LOL.
Teacher ordered mac! So after class didn't have lunch, to Suntec with Dad.
Went to carrefour to find my stuff! Then met Amanda at Melodi, then church.
Yay I love it so much.
Anyways, after that went to Cold Storage @ Bedok. We went there for barely 20 minutes and the carpark was $2.50 -.-!
What a rip-off. Home.

MONDAY!
Happy Teachers' Day!, and Happy Birthday to Dad!

Off to school in the morning, everything was usual except the teachers came in later and we had to take class attendance on behalf of them.
So cause JR wasn't in school on time, Abbas went to collect the class attendance sheet, chocolate, donation pack.
So we took attendance and stuff, and the SCs said that after the teachers have seated down then go give the attendance sheet and chocolate to them.
So after they sat down, SCs supposed to give signal to all chairmans to give the sutff but Abbas went to give it before that and...
1. JR came right at the time when Abbas gave her,
2. They made a signal right after Abbas returned to his seat LOL!
Anyways, then the celebration.
After which, Imen and I went to class to take the huge card and went down and kinda watched the match. Found Miss Low free so we went to give her the card and other stuff. Haha and she said we should put it on our class notice board. -.-
Then with Imen Syafiqah Ella and Aida to look for teachers.
Found Mdm Ashikin and Miss Lee in the hall, then went over to the library cause it was burninggg. -.-
Talked in there, then went down to the staff room to look for people!
Found Miss Tan and omg she is frigging hilarious + lame + like to laugh at me -.- HAHAHA.
Found Miss Lavania on the way out so everyone exchanged hugs and Imen and I went to find Dianna and met everyone and walked to the busstop.
Bus with Cheng Chong Max Martin Imen Dianna Zhao Yan Brendan Jonathan (Oh no, I think I forgot some people.:/) sorry!
Changed buses, went over to Parkway, had lunch, met Ryan, Preya came, Max went home to get his ball.
*Omg we saw one damn crazy guy/woman Idk which one!!:/
Went to buy roses!:) then went to Isetan cause the guys wanted to buy yoyo! -.- lol.
After everything, bus to Ngee Ann!
Soooo many people, the school not open yet. -.-
Met Faith, Deborah, and everyone else yay!
Went in and everything yeahhh. I miss everyone. :D

Over to 711, then went to bball court but saw Belle Liyi and everyone else playing so we walked to Deborah's house, which was like a million years away from where we were oh my!
Court not available, so we decided to play captain's ball at the grass patch.
And I think we played like for around half hour or so got complains already, so stop lor! -.-
Then we played truth dare or double dare but everyone chose double dare lol.
Fun like mad, but Cheng Chong sat out tsk! and kept spinning the ball.

Anyways, yeah.
Then met Najeeb!
And saw Aylwyn! With Wei Hian and Jonathan!
So at the end we were trying to take photos and group photos right, so don't know who went to ask this random caucassian girl to help us and she held up her sway borad and ran damn far away LOL. It was damn funny!
Left at 5:45pm or something, yay CC took 31 with me! :D
And we talked alot on the bus, stuff hehehe.
Rushed home, bathed, changed, out again!
Paragon for dinner, Dad's birthday!
Yeah so that's basically my day.:)
Btw pictures would be uploaded on facebook k!

TODAY.
I was sleeping so soundly till.. I felt something making my face.
My granddad tried waking me up to ask me if I wanted to go for lunch and I was thinking, Omg I slept until so late, like 10plus going to 11.
So I got up, and it was only 9:45am. -.-
Anyways, watched tv, took 9 to some random place but missed bus 10, so had to wait.
Bus 10 all the way down to Suntec and on the way, heavy rain!
Alighted, then from the bus stop to Suntec = no shelter. -.-
Plus the rain super ultra mega heavy!
So.. we decided to run across!
I was drenched like crap, my shirt pants shoes hair all wet.
Plus, the mall was so frigging cold, which make me even colder! Cold like mad!
Went to Tony Roma's for lunch yay. :)
Carrefour to buy stuff, then went to look for my ball and I bought it haha yay.:D
Then home.

My week's been great and I'm looking forward for tomorrow.:D
And ugh I wanted to do homework today but I just remembered my textbook is still missing. -.-

Self reflection: Don't take things for granted.