Posted on: Monday, 21 September 2009
Posted at: 17:02
Posted at: 17:02
SUNDAAAAY!♥
Tuition in the morning, and I was super ultra late. :/
Haha, so reached Suntec at like 1pm plus, waited for parking space for a long, long, long, long, long timeeee, so I went down first.
Bought Soya Bean and fishballs, went to look for Amanda and Melodi.
They made me wait like some crazy nut. -.-
Church, service was great.
Lmao Amanda, stop talking to me. -.- hahaha.
And Amanda and I sat alone together. :(
After which, met up with them then left.
Toast box to eat.
The woman was -.-! Seriously.
Went home, continued Chem.
Did Biology at night.
Thank you Charmaine! You're so cool. :) ♥
And I slept in the hall last night! I'm saving the world. :D
Haha cause the previous nights I slept in the hall cause I was sick so I'm used to it!:)
MONDAY!
Met Alvin JianJun Brendan @ airport.
Walked all the way to Mac, Liyi came, had breakfast, then started studying.
(Saw Felicia!:D)
Bryan came, then yeah, still studying.
Then during the lunch period we got chased out cause it's the peak period -.-
So we took the skytrain to T3, walked one whole round, went to the foodcourt for lunch.
Skytrain back to T2, then went to Mac again. And we got chased out again -.-!
Lmao. So we went to coffee bean, and they said no studying cause it's a public holiday.
And there're like how many tables of people studying there?! Wtf?!
So we went to BK, studied for quite awhile, and guess what. Got complain again.
Woah it's like super -.- lah.
So we left, which was like 3plus.
Train w/ everyone, Liyi and Brendan took the other direction, so I trained with Alvin JianJun Bryan.
Lmao they keep asking me to go for bball then they cornered me when we reached Simei!
Psh, haha.
Going back to the airport for dinner later -.-!
Hahaaaa.
Thanks everyone for the trip to the airport. :)
You're as awesome as ever. :)
Tuition in the morning, and I was super ultra late. :/
Haha, so reached Suntec at like 1pm plus, waited for parking space for a long, long, long, long, long timeeee, so I went down first.
Bought Soya Bean and fishballs, went to look for Amanda and Melodi.
They made me wait like some crazy nut. -.-
Church, service was great.
Lmao Amanda, stop talking to me. -.- hahaha.
And Amanda and I sat alone together. :(
After which, met up with them then left.
Toast box to eat.
The woman was -.-! Seriously.
Went home, continued Chem.
Did Biology at night.
Thank you Charmaine! You're so cool. :) ♥
And I slept in the hall last night! I'm saving the world. :D
Haha cause the previous nights I slept in the hall cause I was sick so I'm used to it!:)
MONDAY!
Met Alvin JianJun Brendan @ airport.
Walked all the way to Mac, Liyi came, had breakfast, then started studying.
(Saw Felicia!:D)
Bryan came, then yeah, still studying.
Then during the lunch period we got chased out cause it's the peak period -.-
So we took the skytrain to T3, walked one whole round, went to the foodcourt for lunch.
Skytrain back to T2, then went to Mac again. And we got chased out again -.-!
Lmao. So we went to coffee bean, and they said no studying cause it's a public holiday.
And there're like how many tables of people studying there?! Wtf?!
So we went to BK, studied for quite awhile, and guess what. Got complain again.
Woah it's like super -.- lah.
So we left, which was like 3plus.
Train w/ everyone, Liyi and Brendan took the other direction, so I trained with Alvin JianJun Bryan.
Lmao they keep asking me to go for bball then they cornered me when we reached Simei!
Psh, haha.
Going back to the airport for dinner later -.-!
Hahaaaa.
Thanks everyone for the trip to the airport. :)
You're as awesome as ever. :)