Posted on: Saturday, 19 September 2009
Posted at: 22:05
Posted at: 22:05
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENISENG♥!
Nooooo, 我真的生了病! :(
But not that serious lah. Fever last night, no more already.
Didn't go for tuition, stayed home the whole day.
Woke up > tv + breakfast > e and a math revision/homework > piano > eat > continued math > Chem > ate again > chem > read bio > stationary shopping @ eastpoint popular > tv + sleep > chem > dinner > chem.
Heh, I think I must re-study the whole chapter on metals already.
Don't even understand a nut from Mrs Raja. -.-
Why're you so irresponsible, ugh.
Nooooo, 我真的生了病! :(
But not that serious lah. Fever last night, no more already.
Didn't go for tuition, stayed home the whole day.
Woke up > tv + breakfast > e and a math revision/homework > piano > eat > continued math > Chem > ate again > chem > read bio > stationary shopping @ eastpoint popular > tv + sleep > chem > dinner > chem.
Heh, I think I must re-study the whole chapter on metals already.
Don't even understand a nut from Mrs Raja. -.-
Why're you so irresponsible, ugh.