Posted on: Friday, 11 September 2009
Posted at: 22:10
Posted at: 22:10
Many things have been happening.
But wait.
YESSS-TERRR-DAAAAAY!
Went for tuition @ 1pm, while I was walking there I bumped into Justine, I turned and stared at her and she just stared back cause she couldn't recognize me. -.- Lol.
First two to arrive, then one more, so we went down to buy fruits/juice while waiting for the rest to come.
Had class, then walked all the way back to Bedok Interchange, met Huiyen Alvin Jianjun Jingwen Bryan.
Coooool, 196 to Marine Parade, then walked to ECP.
My yellow ball = 太阳! :D
Haha then went to eat Subway cause Huiyen had to leave in an hours' time.
Met Abbas and Murtaza, rented bikes, cycled awhile, went all the way back to get Liyi.
Along with two cakes, which we weren't supposed to let JJ know about it, but we passed it all the way round till he was the one carrying it. -.-
Hehheh, then cycledddd, until some point of the beach then stopped.
Plan to smash JJ's face with cake = fail. -.- HAHAHA.
It's like, he was damn cautious then didn't dare to go near the cake.
Someone, I forgot who, ended up chasing him with the cake and it fell onto the sand, THE HAWAIIAN SAND, LOL.
But anyways we picked it up from there and started chasing him, in the end I also got the cake all over me! -.-
So did everyone else lah, hahaha.
But it was soooo much fun.
So on the way to go wash up, we decided to.. go into water! :D
Omg wait, before that I got carried by all the guys cause they wanna throw me into the water!!
And I screamed like shit then Liyi and Jingwen standing behind laughing. -.- Hahaha. Wth, but in the end also fail! Lalala.
Yeah then we started trying to throw everyone in the water.. hahaha.
It's so friggin salty omg!
I got all wet -.- then, played poison ball. First one to get! -.-
Haha then after awhile, they carried Brendan! Hahaha. Omg lah, then played captains' ball, damn tired.
(Something happened)
Then cycled all the way back, Abbas and Murtaza went home to break fast.
Uh, then we went to bathe, kinda, then walked all the way to the lagoon.
Omg more then 30minutes pls! Finally reached, then went around to buy food, then ate! Wahaha.
Then cut the other cake, then JJ gave to the Malay guys cause they provided us with paper plates and spoons lololol.
Ended at like 9:30pm plus, sent Alvin Jingwen Jianjun to Eastpoint, then home!
Haha, so yeah, had loads of fun!
Thanks everyone.:)
And Alvin made me feel better by so much : 虽然没有了照片,但我们已拥有美好的回忆。 :)
But wait.
YESSS-TERRR-DAAAAAY!
Went for tuition @ 1pm, while I was walking there I bumped into Justine, I turned and stared at her and she just stared back cause she couldn't recognize me. -.- Lol.
First two to arrive, then one more, so we went down to buy fruits/juice while waiting for the rest to come.
Had class, then walked all the way back to Bedok Interchange, met Huiyen Alvin Jianjun Jingwen Bryan.
Coooool, 196 to Marine Parade, then walked to ECP.
My yellow ball = 太阳! :D
Haha then went to eat Subway cause Huiyen had to leave in an hours' time.
Met Abbas and Murtaza, rented bikes, cycled awhile, went all the way back to get Liyi.
Along with two cakes, which we weren't supposed to let JJ know about it, but we passed it all the way round till he was the one carrying it. -.-
Hehheh, then cycledddd, until some point of the beach then stopped.
Plan to smash JJ's face with cake = fail. -.- HAHAHA.
It's like, he was damn cautious then didn't dare to go near the cake.
Someone, I forgot who, ended up chasing him with the cake and it fell onto the sand, THE HAWAIIAN SAND, LOL.
But anyways we picked it up from there and started chasing him, in the end I also got the cake all over me! -.-
So did everyone else lah, hahaha.
But it was soooo much fun.
So on the way to go wash up, we decided to.. go into water! :D
Omg wait, before that I got carried by all the guys cause they wanna throw me into the water!!
And I screamed like shit then Liyi and Jingwen standing behind laughing. -.- Hahaha. Wth, but in the end also fail! Lalala.
Yeah then we started trying to throw everyone in the water.. hahaha.
It's so friggin salty omg!
I got all wet -.- then, played poison ball. First one to get! -.-
Haha then after awhile, they carried Brendan! Hahaha. Omg lah, then played captains' ball, damn tired.
(Something happened)
Then cycled all the way back, Abbas and Murtaza went home to break fast.
Uh, then we went to bathe, kinda, then walked all the way to the lagoon.
Omg more then 30minutes pls! Finally reached, then went around to buy food, then ate! Wahaha.
Then cut the other cake, then JJ gave to the Malay guys cause they provided us with paper plates and spoons lololol.
Ended at like 9:30pm plus, sent Alvin Jingwen Jianjun to Eastpoint, then home!
Haha, so yeah, had loads of fun!
Thanks everyone.:)
And Alvin made me feel better by so much : 虽然没有了照片,但我们已拥有美好的回忆。 :)