Posted on: Wednesday, 2 September 2009
Posted at: 21:50
Liyi: You being happy is rarity.

Haha so yay, I'm happy today! :)
English was rather messy, then Chinese, I got..
33/50 and 18.5/20 for 词语测验! :)
But all Huiyen's fault I got 18.5 lor, can get full marks leh, tsk, haha.
On the way back to class, met Miss Tan and talked to her.
And she's still frigging hilarious and lame lah, hahaha!
Emath, continued trigo.
Lastly, Biology, Mdm Ashikin didn't come, so we had a worksheet to do.
But in the end, I got attacked by three people, 3 against 1 leh!
But they still didn't get it out of me. :D Hehehe Alvin, I'm not weak hor!
Anyways before that my eye itched so I rubbed and suddenly it became all swollen and red both inside and outside, and it was smaller than the other eye -.-!
Woah so I went outside, then MsGloriaTan suddenly talked to me about my eye lol.

Didn't finish so borrowed Huiyen's and went with Alvin Jian Jun Brendan Joel.
Passed R4, talked to Miss Lee.
Then suddenly while we're talking halfway Alvin asked, "Eh Miss Lee are your eyelashes fake?"
(laugh like crazy) LOL.
Went to the staff room to complete homework, met Huiyen at the canteen and (-.-).
Library, we're supposed to be reading Biology but we ended up talking about stuff for half an hour:) some parts got Bio lah, she randomly ask me stuff! Haha.
Lunch @ Mac with Belle Liyi Bryan.
Haha laughed like crap!
Then everything, home.
And I found a mcchicken burger, supposedly my lunch, haha!
Yeah lalala.

I NEED A HAIRCUT BADLY!