Posted on: Saturday, 5 September 2009
Posted at: 22:35
Posted at: 22:35
I'm at.. The Ritz Carlton now, muahaha!
Staying over for the night, :D
Choir in the morning, rather alright. Screamed like mad hahaha.
Busstop with Dianna and Samantha, bus with Zhao Yan.
Home, lunch, tuition, hotel, ion.
It's my second time at ion, waha!
Went to eat, then met Liyi, walked with her for like, I think an hour plus!
We walked all the way to Wisma, our parents didn't even know LOL.
Talked a whole lot, then went to pack food, over to flyer to pack popeyes, then back for dinner!:)
Yeah.
Oh I missed Connect'09 todaaaaay. :(
Staying over for the night, :D
Choir in the morning, rather alright. Screamed like mad hahaha.
Busstop with Dianna and Samantha, bus with Zhao Yan.
Home, lunch, tuition, hotel, ion.
It's my second time at ion, waha!
Went to eat, then met Liyi, walked with her for like, I think an hour plus!
We walked all the way to Wisma, our parents didn't even know LOL.
Talked a whole lot, then went to pack food, over to flyer to pack popeyes, then back for dinner!:)
Yeah.
Oh I missed Connect'09 todaaaaay. :(