Posted on: Wednesday, 9 September 2009
Posted at: 22:05
I. CUT. MY. HAIR. ALREADY!

HEHEHE.
It turned out pretty alright! I changed my hairstyle though, haha.
LIYI..... AHEM. Hahaa.
Anyways, Amath lesson in the morning for 2 hours!
And we did quite alot! And yeah, I think this is much better than normal lessons.
We can do sooo much more. Class was alright!
But it needs some time to absorb quadrants.
Bus stop with Alvin and Jianjun, then bus with Jingrui, train to Orchard, met Liyi.
Lunch @ Ion! Omg shiokkkk, HEHEHE.
I had one whole bowl of prawn noodles, I wasn't even full haha.
So... I went to buy more food! :)
Yeah then walked to Wisma, cut hair!
My hairstylist super zai one!

Then rushed, train to Raffles place. OMG WRONG PLACE SIAA.
Supposed to walk from Bugis and not from Raffles -.- Lol!
So we had to go back to Bugis, walked to hospital.
And omg yknow what?
I DIDN'T GET SCOLDING LOLOL.
So we walked all the way from Raffles Hospital to Bras Bersah!
Mac, then walked to Raffles City, train, home.

Hahaaaa I hope tomorrow turns out well!