Posted on: Wednesday, 23 September 2009
Posted at: 22:00
I was back at the airport on Monday night!
Dinner, then I went to pay the Go Kart thingy at the carpark hahaha.
Cooool, but it wasn't that exciting cause it wasn't fast..

Anyways yesterday, school!
School was rather great and stuff, yet kinda normal. Idk, haha.
Walked to the bus stop with Imen and Dianna, realized Dian left her wallet at school. -.-
So we walked all the way back to school, cab to Imen's house.
Waited for deboooorahchan, while waiting Dianna was screaming her heads off cause of the cat. Hahaha, still say not scared? :)
Went up, had Macaroni!
Then when we got our food,
Deborah: " So this is your Malay delicacy?"
Everyone: Laugh like siao.
LOL.
Had soooo much fun and Imen you're heavy. :)
Not gonna elaborate yeah, so much stuff.
But, Deborah Chan Man U match was awesome I had an awesome time kicking the soccer ball with you @ my house with our red jerseys.
(OMG) HAHA.

Wednesday!
4 lessons today, of which two teachers didn't come!
Morning assembly took half our English period away cause of classroom matters and guys' hairs.
Grooming check, and we returned to class.
Omg Miss Low laughed at me for trying to hide my fringe :( LOL.
Did peer assessment for English, had Chinese but teacher didn't come so it was damn slack and JR self dismiss at 10:25am for recess LOLOL.
Finished copying stuff then went down then went back up then slept all the way zomg.
Emath was cool, I knew how to do leh! Like omg can?:D
Teacher didn't come for Biology, again.
Like pls, our Bio test is on Friday and she hasn't taught us excretion and the test is tested on excretion. -.- Best.
Then relief teacher so cool! She's like, you'll can walk around and talk but don't make too much noise.
So I decided to listen to music and do work, and damn surprisingly when I removed my earpiece, the class was damn quiet! Like, so abnormal hahaha.

Lunch @ KFC with Alvin Jian Jun Aylwyn Brendan.
And somehow another sec 2 guy and I have yet to know his name.
Went back to school, Bio with Liyi Belle Fesa with MissLee.
Lmao I didn't understand a nut on excretion! Okay maybe abit..
Yeah, ended at like 4pm, home with them + Bryan.
I've been studying Chemistry all day, and I'm seriously going nuts..
-.- damn scared for the test!
But everyone says it's easy.