Posted on: Friday, 25 September 2009
Posted at: 23:21
I didn't do well for my SS SBQ test, noooooo. :(
I actually got a L1/1 for one part, like omg.
Teacher absent from Chinese class again, cause he went to observe the other half of our class who're taking higher Chinese..
Uhhuh.
Biology test!
Mdm Ashikin damn cool. Lol.
Finished, didn't go for recess, so she marked my paper on the spot!
Together with a few other people.
Btw, Shahidah's brownies are awesome. :)
Anyway, omg I 25. Which is so far my highest lah.
But omg Alvin's fault omggggg, I feel so stupid. -.- :(
Then Chemistry, started learning Chemical Calculations!
Pretty easy, but, yeah.. Lol.

Lunch with Alvin Joel JJ Brendan @ T1 Subway.
Soooo many people.
Met Liyi, Brendan left, then while waiting for the bus Joel left. -.-
Went back to school, was 20 minutes late in meeting Miss Chua, then we saw her at the staff room and Alvin and JJ kept saying the bus broke down & heavy traffic LOL.
She had class so we went up to the library to study.
Only I was doing work -.-!
I finished the whole Chem worksheet and Alvin still hasn't found his. -.-
Lol anyway!
Went to look for Miss Chua @ like 4pm, and then she gave us jellybeans lollll.
Did amath for like, 45minutes.
4 of us did question 7 until like siao for like 15 minutes still couldn't get the answer. -.-
Cause we used wrong identities. -.- Lol it's damn lame!
Liyi left before that, then bus stop, or rather traffic light with Alvin and JJ.

Studyyyyy,
12 days to EOY.