Posted on: Thursday, 3 September 2009
Posted at: 22:48
Heyhihelloyohellohihey!

Wahaha.
Learnt bearings today!
Badminton with Hui Yen and Melissa, nonsense like anything lol.
Chemistry!
Omgomgomg I got A2! :D But it's A2:(
I shan't say how much I got, tell tomorrow!
Speaking of that, oh my! Report card tomorrow! :/
Anyways, then English is nonsense again, then Amath.
I could almost die converting degree and radian omgzzz.
CME, and yay I got A for geog OMG from F to A. :D HAPPY TTM HAHA.
Then followed Miss Low to get letters cause she forgot hahaha then she kept making me -.- lol.

Waited, then bus stop with the usual people.
Yeah then home then ate then slept then bathe then did Math homework then watched tv then ate then watched tv then continued doing work then started filing everything and there,
I'm done. :D Hahaha!
Lmao I love this week! :)
Lalala.
And I miss the times during the Sec 3 camp. :(
I wanna go next year! I shall ask, wuahaha.