Posted on: Tuesday, 15 September 2009
Posted at: 22:28
Posted at: 22:28
HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY TO DARLING BELLE! :)
HAHAH.
Well, yesterday.
(haha seems like I keep blogging 'yesterday')
Anyways, school was fine!
Oral in the afternoon.
Ohmgxszsszz Mdm Azrina said I cannot be shy and keep putting my hands everywhere LOL.
Haiya, well, it's overrr!
To Tampines Mall with Liyi, Belle, Shuqi and Kelly, met up with Eric, Zhouhao, Damien, Alvin, Fesa, Ivan and Bryan.
Lunch @ Pizza Hut, omg laughed nuts my food almost came back out.
Went to open plaza, whip cream Belle lol! Her hair.
In the end Liyi got the worst, from top to toe lol.
Train home.
Today.
School was great too, had compo test, then omg Mdm Ashikin didn't come again zzz she forever also never come, don't need to study Bio already lah -.-
What's more she came to school yesterday to return our papers and we didn't even have her lesson yesterday. -.-
*Oh I passed! Haha!
Anyways, after school played with flour omg.
Belle turned all white! Lol, damn funny.
I got it around my whole skirt, and it wouldn't come off. -.-
Walked to mac, lunch with Alvin Damien Zhouhao Liyi Belle Bryan.
Went back to school.
OMG YIREN IS SO FUNNY OMGGGZZZ LOL!
& I threw flour on Val's face too wahaha.
Belle and I walked up to the music room.
And since it was 5storeys+ up... Belle suggested we play with the flour. -.- best. hahaha.
Then suddenly Bryan was following us up I have no idea why.. So we threw at him hahaaa.
Then after he left she started to throw on my hair and face -.-
Then on the last storey, she was like, "Eh okay I take one hand full you take one then we 1 2 3 throw at each other."
LOL, so yeah lah.
Met Dianna upstairs, went to the Dance Studio after awhile.
Choir practice, finally finished learning the whole song, but it's damn rubbish.. lololol.
Zomg then Val and I saw something which made us laugh like nuts even after I seperated standing with her -.- haha.
Tomorrow's gonna be a better day amen. :)
HAHAH.
Well, yesterday.
(haha seems like I keep blogging 'yesterday')
Anyways, school was fine!
Oral in the afternoon.
Ohmgxszsszz Mdm Azrina said I cannot be shy and keep putting my hands everywhere LOL.
Haiya, well, it's overrr!
To Tampines Mall with Liyi, Belle, Shuqi and Kelly, met up with Eric, Zhouhao, Damien, Alvin, Fesa, Ivan and Bryan.
Lunch @ Pizza Hut, omg laughed nuts my food almost came back out.
Went to open plaza, whip cream Belle lol! Her hair.
In the end Liyi got the worst, from top to toe lol.
Train home.
Today.
School was great too, had compo test, then omg Mdm Ashikin didn't come again zzz she forever also never come, don't need to study Bio already lah -.-
What's more she came to school yesterday to return our papers and we didn't even have her lesson yesterday. -.-
*Oh I passed! Haha!
Anyways, after school played with flour omg.
Belle turned all white! Lol, damn funny.
I got it around my whole skirt, and it wouldn't come off. -.-
Walked to mac, lunch with Alvin Damien Zhouhao Liyi Belle Bryan.
Went back to school.
OMG YIREN IS SO FUNNY OMGGGZZZ LOL!
& I threw flour on Val's face too wahaha.
Belle and I walked up to the music room.
And since it was 5storeys+ up... Belle suggested we play with the flour. -.- best. hahaha.
Then suddenly Bryan was following us up I have no idea why.. So we threw at him hahaaa.
Then after he left she started to throw on my hair and face -.-
Then on the last storey, she was like, "Eh okay I take one hand full you take one then we 1 2 3 throw at each other."
LOL, so yeah lah.
Met Dianna upstairs, went to the Dance Studio after awhile.
Choir practice, finally finished learning the whole song, but it's damn rubbish.. lololol.
Zomg then Val and I saw something which made us laugh like nuts even after I seperated standing with her -.- haha.
Tomorrow's gonna be a better day amen. :)