Posted on: Friday, 4 September 2009
Posted at: 21:22
Posted at: 21:22
Hahahaaa, last day of school! 8D
SS test in the morning, then Chinese!
I'm 1 mark away from A2. :(
Then I went up and asked for another mark,
Me: 老师可以给我一分吗!!
唐老师:还差一分就A2对吗?
Me: 对咯!!
唐老师:其实,你有没有发现你从(the first term)一直都有进步,从60到64到69。
Me: 所以咯!
唐老师: 哈哈所以我不可以给你多一分,这样你才会努力,拿A!
Huiyen and I: -.-!
Haha wlao lah, 1 more mark and my grade would go up!
Anyways, Huiyen and I managed to score 36/40 for our holiday assignment!
Yay glad our hardwork paid off.:)
Mdm Ashikin didn't come again, and no teacher came in so it's like, we kinda had free period.
Didn't go for recess, then suddenly Raja came! -.-
Always like that, she never ever knew that her period is always taken over by something then always bring alot alot of things to the class. -.-
So she wanted to take about 15minutes out of FT time to finish metals, then she left her laptop and holiday worksheets with us -.-! LAPTOP LEH. SIAO.
Then when she came back the whole stack of holiday homework was missing! -.-
Crazy lor, then she went crazy and started scolding our class till Miss Low came in!
Miss Low came back though she was sick, haha awwwww.
Got result slips!
Okay uhhhh, I think I did.. Alright but not alright.
So I'm happy and unhappy.
English was around the same.
Chinese improved, 69/100.
Amath, de-prvoed by around 4 marks. :/
Emath de-proved like shit.
Biology, I finally passed! Of course happy cause I improved!, though it was just kinda a borderline pass.
Chemistry, 73/100:)
SS/EH, 90/100!
Geography, F9 to A1 HAHAHA DAMN HAPPY I LOVE MISS LOW. :D
She's the best man, yay!
Went over to staff room with Liyi Fesa Damien.
Did some other stuff and waited for her to finish book review, then home.
Then cause Fesa doesn't really read, he turned a game into a book LOL.
And the author is Jimmy Johnson, anyhow one! Hahaha.
Best, I left school at 2:30pm on the day I end at 12:30pm. -.-
Anyways! Haha okay nothing actually.
It's getting boring..
Lalala.
I hope it's not too late to let you know what I think, I'm still feeling guilty. :(
You're the best.
SS test in the morning, then Chinese!
I'm 1 mark away from A2. :(
Then I went up and asked for another mark,
Me: 老师可以给我一分吗!!
唐老师:还差一分就A2对吗?
Me: 对咯!!
唐老师:其实,你有没有发现你从(the first term)一直都有进步,从60到64到69。
Me: 所以咯!
唐老师: 哈哈所以我不可以给你多一分,这样你才会努力,拿A!
Huiyen and I: -.-!
Haha wlao lah, 1 more mark and my grade would go up!
Anyways, Huiyen and I managed to score 36/40 for our holiday assignment!
Yay glad our hardwork paid off.:)
Mdm Ashikin didn't come again, and no teacher came in so it's like, we kinda had free period.
Didn't go for recess, then suddenly Raja came! -.-
Always like that, she never ever knew that her period is always taken over by something then always bring alot alot of things to the class. -.-
So she wanted to take about 15minutes out of FT time to finish metals, then she left her laptop and holiday worksheets with us -.-! LAPTOP LEH. SIAO.
Then when she came back the whole stack of holiday homework was missing! -.-
Crazy lor, then she went crazy and started scolding our class till Miss Low came in!
Miss Low came back though she was sick, haha awwwww.
Got result slips!
Okay uhhhh, I think I did.. Alright but not alright.
So I'm happy and unhappy.
English was around the same.
Chinese improved, 69/100.
Amath, de-prvoed by around 4 marks. :/
Emath de-proved like shit.
Biology, I finally passed! Of course happy cause I improved!, though it was just kinda a borderline pass.
Chemistry, 73/100:)
SS/EH, 90/100!
Geography, F9 to A1 HAHAHA DAMN HAPPY I LOVE MISS LOW. :D
She's the best man, yay!
Went over to staff room with Liyi Fesa Damien.
Did some other stuff and waited for her to finish book review, then home.
Then cause Fesa doesn't really read, he turned a game into a book LOL.
And the author is Jimmy Johnson, anyhow one! Hahaha.
Best, I left school at 2:30pm on the day I end at 12:30pm. -.-
Anyways! Haha okay nothing actually.
It's getting boring..
Lalala.
I hope it's not too late to let you know what I think, I'm still feeling guilty. :(
You're the best.