Posted on: Wednesday, 16 September 2009
Posted at: 22:11
Haha school was cooooool. ;)
Did some Singlish thing during English, then just continued on the chapter during Chinese. Returned from recess and I kinda slept through the lesson.. hehe.
And this is an exception lor I only slept today cause I slept really late last night cause I couldn't sleep. :(
Amath, damn blur zomg.
Then Geography, and we had 3 teachers observing our class -.-
Including the VP.
And I also don't understand! Omgzzz.
Then Biology, Mdm Ashikin finally came!
Had class, then went down to find Liyi and waited for ChengChong.
Then ChengChong and I waited for Carmen.
ChengChong, you officially wasted 3 hours of my life today.
LOL:)
Three of us went for lunch @ KFC @ Eastpoint, Anderson joined.
Then Brendan came, went up to popular.
Walked up to the MRT station, ChengChong Carmen and Brendan took the train, Anderson and I left.

Then home, then everything, then did homework.
I stared at the Geography worksheet for like 10minutes and all that was written on the paper was my name, class, and date. -.-
Idk how to do! Zomg.
Hehe so I started doing math.. finished chapter 11 homework.:)
Yeah,
IT'S LIYENG'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROWWW. WATCH OUT. :D