Posted on: Saturday, 26 September 2009
Posted at: 23:02
Posted at: 23:02
Finally, I get to wake up late.
Left the house @ 11am, lunch @ some place across Bugis.
Went for tuition, and it was literally killing all my cells omg. Amath further Trigo. -.-
Went to Taka after tuition, shopped for mooncakes! Hahaha.
Bought like, 3 different types.
Came home!
It's so boring.
Alison is going on hardcore studying so I might be on hiatus for a while. :)
Wan Hsien says students study under natural sunlight tend to have a higher rate of scoring better. OMG.
And I just remembered.
Susanna Tan is forever gl-ing me! It's like her daily routine LOL.
That day I was walking up the stairs after PE and she happened to be walking down, so she said, "Omg Alison what happened to you hair!"
Then I just laughed and didn't say anything, then she said, "Did you offend the hair dresser?"
-.- HAHA.
But that's what makes her funny omgggg, especially during teacher's day.
Left the house @ 11am, lunch @ some place across Bugis.
Went for tuition, and it was literally killing all my cells omg. Amath further Trigo. -.-
Went to Taka after tuition, shopped for mooncakes! Hahaha.
Bought like, 3 different types.
Came home!
It's so boring.
Alison is going on hardcore studying so I might be on hiatus for a while. :)
Wan Hsien says students study under natural sunlight tend to have a higher rate of scoring better. OMG.
And I just remembered.
Susanna Tan is forever gl-ing me! It's like her daily routine LOL.
That day I was walking up the stairs after PE and she happened to be walking down, so she said, "Omg Alison what happened to you hair!"
Then I just laughed and didn't say anything, then she said, "Did you offend the hair dresser?"
-.- HAHA.
But that's what makes her funny omgggg, especially during teacher's day.