Posted on: Thursday, 24 September 2009
Posted at: 17:01
Emath, nothing to say!
PE, played a little badminton then kinda studied for Chem.
Chem, it's funny hahaaa.
Yeah had test, then recess.
English, did corrections for compo.
Omg, Mrs Wong was damn weirdddd.
Abbas came to sit beside me during English then he called her, so after she was done she walked over to my seat and stood behind me and started staring at me writing my compo.
Then suddenly she asked if I called her, then I'm like huh no, then she laughed and walked away. -.- I was like, HUH?!?!
Amath, very confusing. :(
Cause I keep forgetting how to link all the identities, omg lah.
CME, was great as usual.
But today when Miss Low was talking about the issue on respect and stufffff, it's like, uh, Idk lah.. Just had some kind of feeling yknow.
Then after class dismissed, stayed to talk to Miss Low. As in with some others.
And then she told us a story during her Sec School, then she was like trying to act it out and she whacked my head?! Hahaaa.
With JJ Alvin Bryan to staff room.
Found Miss Chua on the way, blablabla, met Liyi Belle Zhouhao Ivan Damien Fesa @ Canteen.
Wanted to go Tmart for lunch, then Alvin called say they wanna go 201, so Idk why on earth they took 291 -.- so we went one big round, and stopped one stop after our school, and we had to walk round and round just to get to Mac! -.-
Annnnnd, Alvin wasn't even there. -.-
Best. Ate, home.

I'm so sleepy and tired.
Hope the Bio test is postponed. :(