Posted on: Monday, 17 August 2009
Posted at: 21:44
Watching the charity show on TVB8, damn sad. :(
Anyways,
used the computer in the morning + memorized SS. :)
Then after lunch and stuff I went to sleep, and I was holding onto my phone.
Then suddenly, got the message thingy which woke me up, the got 3 messages.
So after replying I left it beside me on the sofa, then suddenly got the thing again, which woke me up again. -.-
It's not for the faint-hearted pls, the vibration noise is damn loud + you can feel the vibration also. So HY started to message me, then so I told her I was sleeping.

Me: I'm sleeping lah.
HY: oh my goodnight!
HY: Are you still sleeping?
HY: Assembly end already!
Me: So?!
HY: So I'm coming over to your house now! Lol! And you're sleeping!
Me: So you should let me sleep in peace then I'll be awake by the time you come.
HY: Okay then:)
(...)
HY: But do you want me to help you buy anything?
Me: -____-!

Hahaha lmao!
So she came over, and failed to tempt me with her LJS. :)
HEHEHE, then we studied!
Oh oh! I got the highest for English letter writing leh! Omg, unbelievable can. :)
Then today we did.. SS, Amath, Chemistry!
In like, 3 hours or so!
Then she left for guitar.
Yay I'm going back to school.
*Huiyen I know you're jealous about something. :D


Oh I'd probably be on hiatus till.. Friday or Saturday!