Posted on: Thursday, 27 August 2009
Posted at: 22:38
Today's been treating me well, love DaddyGod so much. ^^

Anyways.
Yeah I was very upset yesterday cause of my results that I cried a couple of times.
But yes I'm very thankful for my wonderful classmates, in particular Shuqi, Claire, Brendan, Imen, JR and Elly, somehow.
Yes I'm over it already.:) Life must go on, yay!
Geography was mainly revising on Rivers!
Emath, sine rule, like very fun leh! :B
Biology, hahaha awesomeeee.
I think I'm too fat that's why cannot feel my bone and chest moving while breathing LOL!
Then Mdm Ashikin started to feel for me, my gosh. HAHA.
Chemistry, omg 29/40!! But I couldn't find another mark:(
If not I'd get A1. Plus, 30 looks like a better number right? HEHEHE.
Teacher didn't come for amath, so much fun in class yay!
Then.. Miss Lavania came in!
12/12 for SEQ,
24/34 for MCQ!
Added two marks:D
Haha yaaaay so means I got 42/50 for SS!
Then CME. Was. Damn. Fun. Hahaha.
I was supposed to guide the class in the ideas thingy, wahaha.
But in the end I didn't, then Brendan JJ Alvin go say to Miss Low, "Miss Low if there were a herd(??) of sheeps and the leader is blind how would it lead the rest of the sheeps?"
LOL OMG THEN SHE TAPPED ME AND SAID, "So my sheperd is lost lah?"
LOL OMGGGG HAHA. Then we did the pig thing to her so funny pls. :D

Heavy rain. Busstop with Liyi Belle Fesa Bryan Damien Ivan.
Lalala, I have been studying for Geography since.. around 5:30pm till 7:00pm, and studying while watching tv, then from 9:00pm till 10:05pm. :D
But I'm still not done with Bank Protection! :(