Posted on: Tuesday, 25 August 2009
Posted at: 22:00
Posted at: 22:00
PE.
PE rocks.:D Just that my hair keeps getting in the way, like seriously. -.-
I was grumbling bout it all the way!! Heh.
Chemistry, -.- .
Biology.
I finally realized how good MdmAshikin was? :)
I think she's very encouraging and stuff lor, HEHEHE I like her!
Didn't go for recess, so she was telling us stories in class!
Contuned, then MT, omg depressed ttm. :(
And our class got veryyy noisy.
History. Class, then got back SBQ papers.
Got scolded & held back till 2pm, lunch, choir.
Yay omg I love Tambur!!
HEHEHHE!
Home with Dianna and Charlene.
Saw Amanda on the way out.
Yay I miss her so much lah!:)
Happy lah, Amanda? :D
PE rocks.:D Just that my hair keeps getting in the way, like seriously. -.-
I was grumbling bout it all the way!! Heh.
Chemistry, -.- .
Biology.
I finally realized how good MdmAshikin was? :)
I think she's very encouraging and stuff lor, HEHEHE I like her!
Didn't go for recess, so she was telling us stories in class!
Contuned, then MT, omg depressed ttm. :(
And our class got veryyy noisy.
History. Class, then got back SBQ papers.
Got scolded & held back till 2pm, lunch, choir.
Yay omg I love Tambur!!
HEHEHHE!
Home with Dianna and Charlene.
Saw Amanda on the way out.
Yay I miss her so much lah!:)
Happy lah, Amanda? :D