Posted on: Tuesday, 11 August 2009
Posted at: 22:18
PE! was extremely fun, badminton with Melissa, Hui Yen, Shan Xuan.
Chemistry was usual, don't understand anything. -.-
Okay maybe something, but a little! And I slept for 10 minutes, HEHEHE.
Mdm Ashikin didn't come for Biology, :(
Class is boring.. I haven't had Biology lessons in a while!
But class wasn't boring, Hui Yen Melissa and I were 'havoc-ing' at the back of the class LOL.
Okay not really.. but we're taking photos! Like, tons of them!
Hahaha, somewhat with Hidayah and Shan Xuan.
Pictures on fb, as always. :B
Mhm, MT, had test, it was soooo funny.
Everyone was kinda cheating again lol!
Lesson was boring, we were randomly guessing the answers to the questions he asked, okay rather fun, haha.
Elective History, wrote essay in exchange for the answer sheet..
Then went over for photo-taking.
Then Mdm Azrina came over to me and said, "Put the hairband on. Once I catch you, means your hair really cannot make it already."
Wlao please! My hair damn nice today okay -.- HAHAHA.
THEN OMG SO MANY PEOPLE KEEP MESSING MY HAIR!!
Like:
Miss Low, Yonghao, Shuqi, Melissa, omgomgomgomgomg.

Then lunch @ Mac with Alvin and Melissa.
Haha awesome, went for choir, and I went crazy -.-
Jiahui damn scared of me LOL.
And I'm like fb-ing with Wan Hsien now, sec 1 guy from choir whom I knew since primary school, and we're like going crazy over Phineas and Ferb pls. :D
Okay not really, but yes. :D HAHAHEHEHOHO.

Well to end this off,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIDEON! :)