Posted on: Friday, 21 August 2009
Posted at: 17:05
OMG HI I'M BACK = COMMON TESTS OVER! :D
Okay not really lah, there's still SS English and Geography next week. -.-
But, different lah! Wahaha.
AND I SURVIVED WITHOUT THE COM FOR 3 DAYS!:D
Well anyways!
Chemistry - okay.
Social Studies - okay.
E Math - Die lah I think.
Chinese & English - Normal.
E History - okay.
A Math - Easier than Emath.
Biology - Idk!
Yeayeayeayeayea.
Stayed in school with Shuqi and Joel till 6 plus yesterday to study!
Then I went home and studied till like, 11 plus.
So I was damn tired but I wasn't done memorizing History, so I put alarm at 6am.
Then when it rang, I took my phone and turned it on. And while waiting for it to on, I FELL ASLEEP. -.- BEST.
And when I woke up it was 7am. -.-

Haha yeahhh whatever.:D
I'm addicted to worms! HEHEHE.
Oh yes! Eh Elly, 我爱你! HAHAHA!

"Like this, we can kill to stones with one bird."
- Ms Lavania.

HAHAHA she accidentally said that while teaching Governance!


Feeling the worst.