Posted on: Thursday, 6 August 2009
Posted at: 22:55
Posted at: 22:55
I have returneeeeddd.:D
Haha, school was awesome.
Told you it beats being sick and staying at home! Wahaha.
Miss Low didn't come to school though, :/
Then.. Abbas is getting sick.. and he came to school just cause he wanted to take the Amath test cause he studied for 2 days already and doesn't want to study it over the ND holidays again -.- Lol.
Oh well, I don't think I'm lagging alot in Emath, Trigo is very fun. ^^
Then I'd wanted to skip PE so I didn't change and gave Mr Ong my MC, but I ended up playing badminton with HuiYen and sweat alot + face very extremely red. -_-
Haha, it was funnnn anyway! And we played in the hall anyway, if not, I couldn't go in the sun yeah.
Chemistry, BEST. -_-
I don't even understand a thing please!
I'm not even done understanding salts, she's at the periodic table already, + I missed like, 2 or 3 Chem lessons?!
English was boring yet funny cause of the people.
Oh wait, I LOVE 3R5 TO THE MAX PLS ^^!! wahaha.
Had such a warm greeting in the morning, well, kinda. :)
Haha, anyway back to the point.
YongHao kept bullying me in class lah -.-!
Then then cause I've been missing English lessons too, then before that they were doing picture description in preparation for oral..
So she asked us to assess our peers, and I didn't have a partner cause Brendan didn't come either, so I did it with Huiyen and Shanxuan.
Then I didn't really know what she was talking about, only about the part that she said give your friend a grade like ABCF.
So then Huiyen recorded hers in my phone, then the teacher was like walking around asking for the grade.
Then they said their reg and grade, then I'm like,
'Number 2, C.' (actually I never even record mine lol -_-)
Then she check my name and said, 'What C, don't bluff me lah you didn't come to school haha.' -___- LOL.
Yeah anywaaays, then Amath test.
Die -_-
And Mr Neo relief(ed) CME.
Mac for lunch with the guys,
okay 'the guys' include Liyi Belle Fesa Ivan Bryan Damien Zhouhao.
I'm just gonna use 'the guys' since I'm too lazy to keep on naming them everytime. -.-
Hahah.
Performance tomorrow!
Pretty excited, but still irritated that we can't do our other 2 songs. -_-
Haha, school was awesome.
Told you it beats being sick and staying at home! Wahaha.
Miss Low didn't come to school though, :/
Then.. Abbas is getting sick.. and he came to school just cause he wanted to take the Amath test cause he studied for 2 days already and doesn't want to study it over the ND holidays again -.- Lol.
Oh well, I don't think I'm lagging alot in Emath, Trigo is very fun. ^^
Then I'd wanted to skip PE so I didn't change and gave Mr Ong my MC, but I ended up playing badminton with HuiYen and sweat alot + face very extremely red. -_-
Haha, it was funnnn anyway! And we played in the hall anyway, if not, I couldn't go in the sun yeah.
Chemistry, BEST. -_-
I don't even understand a thing please!
I'm not even done understanding salts, she's at the periodic table already, + I missed like, 2 or 3 Chem lessons?!
English was boring yet funny cause of the people.
Oh wait, I LOVE 3R5 TO THE MAX PLS ^^!! wahaha.
Had such a warm greeting in the morning, well, kinda. :)
Haha, anyway back to the point.
YongHao kept bullying me in class lah -.-!
Then then cause I've been missing English lessons too, then before that they were doing picture description in preparation for oral..
So she asked us to assess our peers, and I didn't have a partner cause Brendan didn't come either, so I did it with Huiyen and Shanxuan.
Then I didn't really know what she was talking about, only about the part that she said give your friend a grade like ABCF.
So then Huiyen recorded hers in my phone, then the teacher was like walking around asking for the grade.
Then they said their reg and grade, then I'm like,
'Number 2, C.' (actually I never even record mine lol -_-)
Then she check my name and said, 'What C, don't bluff me lah you didn't come to school haha.' -___- LOL.
Yeah anywaaays, then Amath test.
Die -_-
And Mr Neo relief(ed) CME.
Mac for lunch with the guys,
okay 'the guys' include Liyi Belle Fesa Ivan Bryan Damien Zhouhao.
I'm just gonna use 'the guys' since I'm too lazy to keep on naming them everytime. -.-
Hahah.
Performance tomorrow!
Pretty excited, but still irritated that we can't do our other 2 songs. -_-