Posted on: Saturday, 22 August 2009
Posted at: 19:49
CHOIR.
Taught Sec 1s Diu Diu Dang Ah and revised Turot.
Ohmy, missing the sec 4s pls. :(

Chicken rice in the car, tuition.
Omg can you believe it, I actually survived tuition 4 hours straight!
Plus, this is the first time I did tuition for 4hours straight, especially just after my CTs. -.-
Yeah damn tired, >home.
Watched tv all the way, kinda flipped through the Geography book though! :D
Dinner was filling, I had two bowls of rice!
I. Am. Craving. For. Popeyes.
They should have a popeye deliver service!(!!!!)
since I'm too lazy to travel to the airport just to buy it hahaha.

Yeah today at some point of time when I was doing something,
I suddenly felt a sense of relieve.
It was like, God was really making things happen.
And I knew he was always there for me.
He'd work things out for good!
That's DaddyGod for you. :D
He's an awesome Lord and Saviour!
HEHEHE.