:/
Posted on: Friday, 7 August 2009
Posted at: 22:43
07/08/09
12:34pm56seconds.
123456789.
Interesting stuff!

Anyways, was late this morning for breakast, but still in time.
Walked to school with Dianna, and we escaped from the persons cause we forgot to bring our therms, haha.
Gathered, practiced, and I went bonkers. Lol, but it was only for a moment -.-
Waited, then performance.
It wasn't the best of all our practices, well at least that was what Mrs Lock said.
Then after the 'lecture' everyone was like, very down.
Make me totally no mood already lor.
Then committee was so nice to get us sweets in anticipation of our performance, but anyway..
Spam sweets pls. -.-
Then on my way down, I felt something kinda like pulling my bag, and Kevin was trying to open my bag and put all the sweets in there. -.- lol huh.
Fiesta was rather boring, just sat there then wait, then returned to class.
Had some Racial Harmony thingy, then surveys, then ended.
Then while waiting for Imen, JFF, I asked Miss Low to take photo.
So it's like,
: Miss Low, take photo? :)
: No laa, I look very horrible today, next time lah.
Then she give the shyshy face LOL.
After, bus&train with Imen to Marina.
Met Dee then bought tickets, lunch, fetched Preya, then movie.
Laughed alotttt with Preya during the movie lol, and throwing popcorn is coooool, HAHA.
Yeah then after the movie we went to this playground thingy and we spent I think like half hour there to take photos haha.
Browsed around, then to foodcourt.
Preya and Imen left, went for dinner.
After dinner I was so freaking sad, I suddenly fell into like, going to have depression or something. -_- :(
*All pictures on fb if wanna view.


But well, no one will understand.