Posted on: Thursday, 13 August 2009
Posted at: 22:03
Posted at: 22:03
Aiyah, how. :(
Geography was alright.
I found out something today!
Okay totally unrelated to Geography, but yes. :)
Uhhuh, Trigo rocks lalala!
Speaking of that, I've seemed to have lost my textbook.. :(
God please help me find it, oh my!
Biology, then Chemistry, then Amath, CME.
CME was lol. :)
Stayed back, supposed to have my Biology test but she didn't come -.-
And then couldn't find her either, so we decided to leave..
Library study with Liyi Belle Fesa Bryan.
Lalala, Chemistry is killing me.. Omg.
Finished the homework then went with Liyi to find Mrs Raja then asked stuff, then asked Miss Lee also then like, omg my brain is not functioning fast enough. -_-
She was like talkingtalkingtalking then I'm like trying to absorbabsorbabsorb then when we went back to the library both of us were like !(*@&^%!&#$ confused already. -.-
Hahaha.
Studied, then went to see Amanda, then find Mrs Raja again, then home.
I'm so dead. :(
Daddy!
Geography was alright.
I found out something today!
Okay totally unrelated to Geography, but yes. :)
Uhhuh, Trigo rocks lalala!
Speaking of that, I've seemed to have lost my textbook.. :(
God please help me find it, oh my!
Biology, then Chemistry, then Amath, CME.
CME was lol. :)
Stayed back, supposed to have my Biology test but she didn't come -.-
And then couldn't find her either, so we decided to leave..
Library study with Liyi Belle Fesa Bryan.
Lalala, Chemistry is killing me.. Omg.
Finished the homework then went with Liyi to find Mrs Raja then asked stuff, then asked Miss Lee also then like, omg my brain is not functioning fast enough. -_-
She was like talkingtalkingtalking then I'm like trying to absorbabsorbabsorb then when we went back to the library both of us were like !(*@&^%!&#$ confused already. -.-
Hahaha.
Studied, then went to see Amanda, then find Mrs Raja again, then home.
I'm so dead. :(
Daddy!