yes or no?
Posted on: Wednesday, 29 July 2009
Posted at: 21:08
Posted at: 21:08
OHMY!
Mrs Wong didn't come to school today again.
And neither did tanglaoshi, which means that guy wasted another 1hour15minutes of our life again. -.-
Everyone's getting sick man:( ...
I think I ate alot today, haha! Then I got too full for lunch.:D
Then had Amath, Geography, Biology.
Oh my I took too long to figure out the gorge part of Geography. Boohoo.
Then Biology was amazingly hilarious omgomggggg:D
Hahah then lunch, then went to the oral classroom.
Then we walked in, then Claudia was like, 'Huiyen!!! Got bring bible?!'
Hahaha. Anyways we did a group prayer thereafter. :)
And Miss Jamie Tan is soooo nice, plus making me move the table from one end to another.. Haha.
I kinda screwed up my oral lor:(
Cause I was soooo nervous then I cannot construct proper sentences -.-
Hahaha, then went to find Liyi at the library withhh Liyeng Enyong Michelle Xiuyun Jasmine Qiuping and Miss Lee.
Yeah then stayed there then talktalktalk then talk to Miss Lee then wanted to listen but Liyi gotta go home before she gets scolding -.- hahaha.
Came home, slept, bathe, did homework, watch tv, had dinner.
Omg I realized yesterday.. That I can snooze my alarm for 1.5 hours -.-!!
Hahaha.:D
Mrs Wong didn't come to school today again.
And neither did tanglaoshi, which means that guy wasted another 1hour15minutes of our life again. -.-
Everyone's getting sick man:( ...
I think I ate alot today, haha! Then I got too full for lunch.:D
Then had Amath, Geography, Biology.
Oh my I took too long to figure out the gorge part of Geography. Boohoo.
Then Biology was amazingly hilarious omgomggggg:D
Hahah then lunch, then went to the oral classroom.
Then we walked in, then Claudia was like, 'Huiyen!!! Got bring bible?!'
Hahaha. Anyways we did a group prayer thereafter. :)
And Miss Jamie Tan is soooo nice, plus making me move the table from one end to another.. Haha.
I kinda screwed up my oral lor:(
Cause I was soooo nervous then I cannot construct proper sentences -.-
Hahaha, then went to find Liyi at the library withhh Liyeng Enyong Michelle Xiuyun Jasmine Qiuping and Miss Lee.
Yeah then stayed there then talktalktalk then talk to Miss Lee then wanted to listen but Liyi gotta go home before she gets scolding -.- hahaha.
Came home, slept, bathe, did homework, watch tv, had dinner.
Omg I realized yesterday.. That I can snooze my alarm for 1.5 hours -.-!!
Hahaha.:D