Wonderful, with you.:)
Posted on: Friday, 3 July 2009
Posted at: 22:12
Hehehehehe schooooool!
I'm loving school man, seriously. (Hor Huiyen!!) Hahahaha.
But emath lessons are boring, aha.
Then we had english, and 12 of us got punished for not doing our homework so we were sent outside to the benches to do it, totally more fun than being in class HAHA.
It was like super funny lah! And Ella kept raping me ohmygoodness! O: Hahaha.
Then Geog, then recess, then Geog.
Uhhuh then cause I saw Miss Low (hy teacher) then I was like saying hi to her but I was talking to Liyi on the phone at the same time, asking her where she was, then Miss Low thought I was talking to her -.- like whyyyy would I ask her where she is? Ahaha okay anyway lame! Whehehhehe.

Amath, then somehow had a Chem lesson, not exactly a lesson -.- with Miss Khoo.
Hahaaa she forgot about our icecream, psh.
Then to Tmart with Huiyen Brendan Murtaza and Abbas.
Bought stuff, then lunch, then bought stuff, then school.
Hahaha Abbas is like totally ~ man! He got scolded by the teacher -.- soooo funny.
Yeah then went to hand in my homework, oh Miss Lee's a _____ man!! Hahahaha okay:D
Although had so little time to talk cause she had to go invigilate -___-
Then 9 with Abbas Brendan Murtaza, then home.

Haha Huiyen is totally full of crap!:)
I was like talking on the phone with her for like 53 minutes plus haha.




You're the reason for the smile on my face, :)