Posted on: Thursday, 16 July 2009
Posted at: 22:37
Posted at: 22:37
Woah my phone almost killed me today. -.-
'Killed'. I went home then I didn't receive any replies and my phone was lagging, so I turned it off and on, I had like, 6 messages. -.-
Anyways. Our class was like so noisy today! Don't know why.
Then it became so quiet when all the hmt people went for oral.
Class was alright.
I'm so depressed today cause of my Chem marks. :( -.-
Then lunch with Miss Khoo Abbas Melissa.
English remedial was crap, lol.
Yeah, oh well.
HP tomorrow!
'Killed'. I went home then I didn't receive any replies and my phone was lagging, so I turned it off and on, I had like, 6 messages. -.-
Anyways. Our class was like so noisy today! Don't know why.
Then it became so quiet when all the hmt people went for oral.
Class was alright.
I'm so depressed today cause of my Chem marks. :( -.-
Then lunch with Miss Khoo Abbas Melissa.
English remedial was crap, lol.
Yeah, oh well.
HP tomorrow!