ugh.
Posted on: Monday, 13 July 2009
Posted at: 21:49
Posted at: 21:49
Ugh, supposedly a happy day.
Lemme talk about the rest of the day first.
School was pretty fun today, like seriously.
Chem test wasn't as bad as I though it would be, but still I doubt I can get as high.
Anyways, yeah I said, school's great today.
Went for lunch with Liyi, Belle, Fesa, Zhouhao, Damien, and Bryan.
Went home, then visited Eugene at like 6pm or something.
Ohmygoodness his ward is seriously -.-
1. No aircon.
2. No tv.
3. Sharing with 5 other people. -.-
Heh. And that's why I'm in for it, since I'm staying right across the hospital he's in. -.-
Oh I bought so much stuff yesterday, kinda. Not me though, to be exact.
And yesterday's sermon was really wonderful.
But what a pity, (something). -.-
And back to today. After dinner I was like, totally so sian can.
Like seriously! It's the sian-est time ever. Idk why.
I think worse than Eugene. -.-
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
And yeah, I have issues lately.:(
Which could be one of the reasons, uhhuh.
Lemme talk about the rest of the day first.
School was pretty fun today, like seriously.
Chem test wasn't as bad as I though it would be, but still I doubt I can get as high.
Anyways, yeah I said, school's great today.
Went for lunch with Liyi, Belle, Fesa, Zhouhao, Damien, and Bryan.
Went home, then visited Eugene at like 6pm or something.
Ohmygoodness his ward is seriously -.-
1. No aircon.
2. No tv.
3. Sharing with 5 other people. -.-
Heh. And that's why I'm in for it, since I'm staying right across the hospital he's in. -.-
Oh I bought so much stuff yesterday, kinda. Not me though, to be exact.
And yesterday's sermon was really wonderful.
But what a pity, (something). -.-
And back to today. After dinner I was like, totally so sian can.
Like seriously! It's the sian-est time ever. Idk why.
I think worse than Eugene. -.-
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
And yeah, I have issues lately.:(
Which could be one of the reasons, uhhuh.