Life.
Posted on: Saturday, 18 July 2009
Posted at: 15:00
Posted at: 15:00
Yesterday, got me all stressed out.
Well, not like I haven't been feeling that way ever since, a few days ago..
Anyway. School was great yesterday, lots of laughter!
Went to Bugis with Brendan Denise Martin.
I LOVE HARRYPOTTER HAHA -.-
Yeahuh then Liyi and I got into some kind of trouble, not together/same though.
Oh well.
I've gotta go for tuition myself soon :(
And there's like, 3 more tests next week..
I wonder where you were when I needed you. You have no idea how afraid I am.
Well, not like I haven't been feeling that way ever since, a few days ago..
Anyway. School was great yesterday, lots of laughter!
Went to Bugis with Brendan Denise Martin.
I LOVE HARRYPOTTER HAHA -.-
Yeahuh then Liyi and I got into some kind of trouble, not together/same though.
Oh well.
I've gotta go for tuition myself soon :(
And there's like, 3 more tests next week..
I wonder where you were when I needed you. You have no idea how afraid I am.