Posted on: Thursday, 30 July 2009
Posted at: 20:20
Heyheyyyy school's awesome, I guess.:)
Got back Geography papers, and well I did better as I expected and I improved by 1 mark (-.-), but not that good still though.
Emath relieved, then Biology.
Always, so fun.:)
Thennnn, zomg recess with Aida Ella Imen Syafiqah.
ELLA IS A MONSTER OKAY OH MY! HAHAHA SERIOUSLY, if you have recess with her, ever, you'll know.!
:D
Then I kinda slept through Chemistry:/
She took more than half hour to go through our homework, which was just a piece of paper. -.-
And we got black out twice!
Amath, CME.
Did presentation, uhhuh.
Then had Resilience workshop, it's so boringggg -.-
Why am I wasting 3 hours of my life there.
Although the demos were soooo funny haha.

There's workshop tomorrow again!!
And NDP rehearsal..
I think it's soooo fun lor, the dancing, :D
Cause I go crazy and I get too noisy, hehehe.