Posted on: Sunday, 19 July 2009
Posted at: 19:28
Posted at: 19:28
Hehehe, I feel much better today lah, after service. ;D
But, Amanda and Melodi didn't come, they ps me.:(
And the overflow room was so, so cold..
How nice, I forgot to bring my jacket..
And omg! Remember the link I put up on my post a few days ago, they played that song today hahaha, awesome!
Anyways, tuition was spam doing oral stuff.
My oral's coming up, oh no!
And then Pastamania at Suntec, then bought cd, then went for service.
Afterrrr, went to Bugis to buy something :D
AND OMG CHARMAINE SHEH AT BUGIS HAHAHA OMGOMGOMG.
Yep anyway, then came home.
I'M SO HUNGRY! But actually dinner is already ready, just that I'm blogging.
So, I'm going for dinner now. Hahah.
WHOO.
My DaddyGod rocks.:D
But, Amanda and Melodi didn't come, they ps me.:(
And the overflow room was so, so cold..
How nice, I forgot to bring my jacket..
And omg! Remember the link I put up on my post a few days ago, they played that song today hahaha, awesome!
Anyways, tuition was spam doing oral stuff.
My oral's coming up, oh no!
And then Pastamania at Suntec, then bought cd, then went for service.
Afterrrr, went to Bugis to buy something :D
AND OMG CHARMAINE SHEH AT BUGIS HAHAHA OMGOMGOMG.
Yep anyway, then came home.
I'M SO HUNGRY! But actually dinner is already ready, just that I'm blogging.
So, I'm going for dinner now. Hahah.
WHOO.
My DaddyGod rocks.:D