Busy.
Posted on: Friday, 31 July 2009
Posted at: 18:15
Posted at: 18:15
Ah, I wonder why I blog everyday. -.- Ahaha.
Math was relieved again,then we had to do the trigo worksheet, and I think trigo is damn fun lah!!:D
Then cause we finished so fast we were listening to music, then the teacher didn't even care. -.- aha.
Had English letter writing test, then Geography.
Oh my, Geography is..confusing. :/
And I'm lagging in Amath, oh no.
And kinda in Chemistry too, cause of HER. -.-
After class saw Miss Tan, she's sooooo lame+funny lah! Hahah, then she still call me lame. -.-
Lunch at Eighteen Chefs with Imen Ella Shahidah.
Aida and Syafiqah went to KFC.
I'M SERIOUS, ELLA IS A MONSTER!!!
Heh, then Fayth came, then pet safari.
Syafiqah damn funny please -.- hahaha.
Went back to school, went for workshop, then after 1 hour they decided to cancel the workshop cause they wanted the guy who conducted the workshop to continue cause he suddenly got high fever overnight. -.-
Soooo, I went for sectionals/ndp rehearsal.
Waited damn long in the hall, AND YOU KNOW WHAT.
We're only gonna do one song now wlao -.- not fun please.
I want Singapore town!
Anyways. Then left at like, 5pm or plus.
I'm gonna be soooo busy!
Like, tomorrow got choir + 3hours tuition -.-
Then Idk whether going, somewhere.
Then Sunday got tuition + Church (yay:D). Ehheh.
Then Monday have assembly -.- which means we end at 3pm, then after that got Bio.
Tuesday choir till 5:30pm, Wednesday gotta go school at 7:45am wlao!! just to take our History test. -.-
Then 3pm ndp rehearsal again.
Woahmg.
Math was relieved again,then we had to do the trigo worksheet, and I think trigo is damn fun lah!!:D
Then cause we finished so fast we were listening to music, then the teacher didn't even care. -.- aha.
Had English letter writing test, then Geography.
Oh my, Geography is..confusing. :/
And I'm lagging in Amath, oh no.
And kinda in Chemistry too, cause of HER. -.-
After class saw Miss Tan, she's sooooo lame+funny lah! Hahah, then she still call me lame. -.-
Lunch at Eighteen Chefs with Imen Ella Shahidah.
Aida and Syafiqah went to KFC.
I'M SERIOUS, ELLA IS A MONSTER!!!
Heh, then Fayth came, then pet safari.
Syafiqah damn funny please -.- hahaha.
Went back to school, went for workshop, then after 1 hour they decided to cancel the workshop cause they wanted the guy who conducted the workshop to continue cause he suddenly got high fever overnight. -.-
Soooo, I went for sectionals/ndp rehearsal.
Waited damn long in the hall, AND YOU KNOW WHAT.
We're only gonna do one song now wlao -.- not fun please.
I want Singapore town!
Anyways. Then left at like, 5pm or plus.
I'm gonna be soooo busy!
Like, tomorrow got choir + 3hours tuition -.-
Then Idk whether going, somewhere.
Then Sunday got tuition + Church (yay:D). Ehheh.
Then Monday have assembly -.- which means we end at 3pm, then after that got Bio.
Tuesday choir till 5:30pm, Wednesday gotta go school at 7:45am wlao!! just to take our History test. -.-
Then 3pm ndp rehearsal again.
Woahmg.