Awfully.
Posted on: Monday, 6 July 2009
Posted at: 21:11
Posted at: 21:11
Ha, tired!!
I went for Golf in the morning with my Dad today, and I returned with 2 blisters on my palm. :(
But I haven't played it for quite awhile, so yep.
Then went for lunch at tonyroma's yaaaaaay:D uhhuh, then out with Denisengky.:)
That ass, haha. Bought tickets, then to kbox, omg it was hilarious -.- hahaha.
And then we were late for the movie!
Oh and did I say, I watched Ice Age again -.-
But the 3D one.
Thennnn, walked around then (oh I saw Natalie lol) to the MRT then train home.:)
Anyway yeahhh, I'm so tired today!
Aha, schooooooool.
I went for Golf in the morning with my Dad today, and I returned with 2 blisters on my palm. :(
But I haven't played it for quite awhile, so yep.
Then went for lunch at tonyroma's yaaaaaay:D uhhuh, then out with Denisengky.:)
That ass, haha. Bought tickets, then to kbox, omg it was hilarious -.- hahaha.
And then we were late for the movie!
Oh and did I say, I watched Ice Age again -.-
But the 3D one.
Thennnn, walked around then (oh I saw Natalie lol) to the MRT then train home.:)
Anyway yeahhh, I'm so tired today!
Aha, schooooooool.