Posted on: Monday, 15 June 2009
Posted at: 22:13
Posted at: 22:13
Yaaaaay, I'm white.:) Hahaha.
Okay anyway, took 10 down to eastcoast road, supposed to meet Miss Denise Ng, ahem, at 10am, and she woke up at 10am. -.- Best.
To Marina, bought tix then lunch at Pizza Hut, omg I burnt by the pizza, -.-.
Then went bowling, lol funny I say.
They were leading me like, I got 44 when both of them got like Idk, 50 + 60+ 70+ ?
Then cause I went third, so during the last game they got 70+ and 82, then I finally striked lol!
I got 83 in the end anyway, so I won.:D
Hahaha, then we watched drag me to hell.
Zomg it's actually not that scary, but more of shocking.
Cause the thing will like suddenly appear infront of the screen, yeah.
Then home, then did Chem and Chinese, then played, heh.
Going out again tomorrow, oh no.
Need to finish homework! I'm so busy O: Ahahha.
Okay anyway, took 10 down to eastcoast road, supposed to meet Miss Denise Ng, ahem, at 10am, and she woke up at 10am. -.- Best.
To Marina, bought tix then lunch at Pizza Hut, omg I burnt by the pizza, -.-.
Then went bowling, lol funny I say.
They were leading me like, I got 44 when both of them got like Idk, 50 + 60+ 70+ ?
Then cause I went third, so during the last game they got 70+ and 82, then I finally striked lol!
I got 83 in the end anyway, so I won.:D
Hahaha, then we watched drag me to hell.
Zomg it's actually not that scary, but more of shocking.
Cause the thing will like suddenly appear infront of the screen, yeah.
Then home, then did Chem and Chinese, then played, heh.
Going out again tomorrow, oh no.
Need to finish homework! I'm so busy O: Ahahha.