Posted on: Tuesday, 23 June 2009
Posted at: 23:30
Posted at: 23:30
Wooooo, I'm posting!
Okay actually I wanted to but I'm so irritated with the skin thingy, cause on my window it says bandwidth exceeded -.-
Anyways!
I got back from InterContinental on Sunday!:D
Oh and service was great! Melodi (fats:D) and Amanda were soooo noisyyy, and fats kept stealing my holy comm till I had to get another one -.-
Mhm anyway, then Monday.. oh yesterday.
Suntec with grandparents + aunt + cousins + tuition friend's sister + mom / ex-neighbour to Suntec. Haha complicated.
Today was just to Bugis for lunch then home.
I'm like super duper busy this week!
Tomorrow gotta go do project with Brendan Basil ++,
then Thursday there's R2 outing but not confirmed,
then Friday was supposed to go out with Yunita then now gotta go out with Miss Deborah Chan:) okay yeah anyway.
Ahahaha school's starting! And I'm soooo excited! Just that I haven't completed ALLLLL homework:)
Haha anyway there're people filming in my condo now like at the swimming pool there and it's like 11:38pm already and I thought it was Jessica at first but I realized it wasn't cause she's too ____ to be her:)
And Idk who on earth that girl is!!
Haha yeah only Liyi knowswhat ____ is:)
Goodnightttt everyone!
Okay actually I wanted to but I'm so irritated with the skin thingy, cause on my window it says bandwidth exceeded -.-
Anyways!
I got back from InterContinental on Sunday!:D
Oh and service was great! Melodi (fats:D) and Amanda were soooo noisyyy, and fats kept stealing my holy comm till I had to get another one -.-
Mhm anyway, then Monday.. oh yesterday.
Suntec with grandparents + aunt + cousins + tuition friend's sister + mom / ex-neighbour to Suntec. Haha complicated.
Today was just to Bugis for lunch then home.
I'm like super duper busy this week!
Tomorrow gotta go do project with Brendan Basil ++,
then Thursday there's R2 outing but not confirmed,
then Friday was supposed to go out with Yunita then now gotta go out with Miss Deborah Chan:) okay yeah anyway.
Ahahaha school's starting! And I'm soooo excited! Just that I haven't completed ALLLLL homework:)
Haha anyway there're people filming in my condo now like at the swimming pool there and it's like 11:38pm already and I thought it was Jessica at first but I realized it wasn't cause she's too ____ to be her:)
And Idk who on earth that girl is!!
Haha yeah only Liyi knowswhat ____ is:)
Goodnightttt everyone!