Posted on: Friday, 19 June 2009
Posted at: 23:05
Posted at: 23:05
Woah, SENTOSA ROCKS TO THE VERY MAXXX CAN!:D
Hahaha! But wait!
I went to learn how to cook Innnn-deeeee-ian food!!! Muahaha.
It was nice! Hahaha, super interesting. So if you wanna try it, come to my house?
Hahaha okay I was joking! I'm so high now lol:)
Uhh yeah then went to Raffles city then to Bugis, oh!
I'm staying at intercontinental hotel for two nights, muahaha!
Okay yeah then we went down to Sentosa, took the luge and skyride! Like, twice per person:)
Theeeen, went to Siloso point for a snack, then the flying trapeze, whoooooo!!
It was totally awesome man I tell you!
I went like, thrice! And I wanna go moreee!:D
And the woman was super nice also! Muahaha, like, she was making friends with me? O: haha!
Yeah anyway sentosa rocks can, but I rock more.:)
HAHA okay whatever it's like 11:15pm now so it's resonable for me to talk like that right?:D
Hahaha! But wait!
I went to learn how to cook Innnn-deeeee-ian food!!! Muahaha.
It was nice! Hahaha, super interesting. So if you wanna try it, come to my house?
Hahaha okay I was joking! I'm so high now lol:)
Uhh yeah then went to Raffles city then to Bugis, oh!
I'm staying at intercontinental hotel for two nights, muahaha!
Okay yeah then we went down to Sentosa, took the luge and skyride! Like, twice per person:)
Theeeen, went to Siloso point for a snack, then the flying trapeze, whoooooo!!
It was totally awesome man I tell you!
I went like, thrice! And I wanna go moreee!:D
And the woman was super nice also! Muahaha, like, she was making friends with me? O: haha!
Yeah anyway sentosa rocks can, but I rock more.:)
HAHA okay whatever it's like 11:15pm now so it's resonable for me to talk like that right?:D