Posted on: Wednesday, 3 June 2009
Posted at: 21:40
Posted at: 21:40
Whoo, went to T1 yesterday! :]
Haha yesterday was good and bad, nevermind I'm lazy to type everything out heh.
Did homework again today! And I finished all emath homework,
except for the game thingy which we're gonna do at Abbas's house tomorrow.:D
Haha yeah okay, oh can't wait for Monday!
Ahahaha.
Tag replies:
Liyeng: Sorry late reply!! Lol and what does anything to do with me being smart and why am I smart?!
Hui Yen: Lol whatever you crapper:D
YJ: Tsk, the 'so how?!' wasn't part of you lah -.-!! No you can't me the QOTU anymore!! Cause you take lit!!
Liyi: SHUT. UP. LOL.!
Haha yesterday was good and bad, nevermind I'm lazy to type everything out heh.
Did homework again today! And I finished all emath homework,
except for the game thingy which we're gonna do at Abbas's house tomorrow.:D
Haha yeah okay, oh can't wait for Monday!
Ahahaha.
Tag replies:
Liyeng: Sorry late reply!! Lol and what does anything to do with me being smart and why am I smart?!
Hui Yen: Lol whatever you crapper:D
YJ: Tsk, the 'so how?!' wasn't part of you lah -.-!! No you can't me the QOTU anymore!! Cause you take lit!!
Liyi: SHUT. UP. LOL.!