Posted on: Monday, 29 June 2009
Posted at: 16:52
Posted at: 16:52
Uhhuh, the first day of school!
Yesterday I forgot what time school starts, hahaha.
Anyway.. we shifted classrooms, again!
But this one's newly renovated and and, it has air-conditioning, yay, again!
Ohmygoodness I still can't stop getting sad over the fact we're changing teachers -.- heh.
But I heard Miss Tia's coming back, so that's great!
BUT I STILL WANT MISS LEE OHMYGOODNESS!!! -.-
Yeah then after school went for Mac with Liyi Belle Bryan Fesa Zhouhao @ 201.
Yeah that's it, schooooool.
Yesterday I forgot what time school starts, hahaha.
Anyway.. we shifted classrooms, again!
But this one's newly renovated and and, it has air-conditioning, yay, again!
Ohmygoodness I still can't stop getting sad over the fact we're changing teachers -.- heh.
But I heard Miss Tia's coming back, so that's great!
BUT I STILL WANT MISS LEE OHMYGOODNESS!!! -.-
Yeah then after school went for Mac with Liyi Belle Bryan Fesa Zhouhao @ 201.
Yeah that's it, schooooool.